Gigi

Mar 3, 2017
Change her variable to 25
I changed variable to 25, but the effect id the same.
After complete the task, I talked again with Carol in the recess, and answer again her questions.
Is it possible that I have somehow reinitiated the quest bugged everything?

May 16, 2017
Stupid question. How do I transfer the saved game that I downloaded? I copy and pasted the saved game file on my Save game folder but it doesn't show up in game. halp

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Stupid question. How do I transfer the saved game that I downloaded? I copy and pasted the saved game file on my Save game folder but it doesn't show up in game. halp
Make a random save copy it's name and delete it , then paste that name over the one you downloaded.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
After complete the task, I talked again with Carol in the recess, and answer again her questions.
What exactly are you trying to say? Like did you completed homework quest? And most importantly before homework quest did carol see you having sex with Rachael in school bathroom?

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Mostly people do that mistake and its most important caroline to see mc in bathroom having sex with Rachael if you missed that you need to redo whole mission orelse you can't do sexually stuff at Caroline's house in homework task

Last edited:

Gigi

Mar 3, 2017
What exactly are you trying to say? Like did you completed homework quest? And most importantly before homework quest did carol see you having sex with Rachael in school bathroom?
In the past version I have make Carol quest in every point (sex with Rachel, raise relationship in the recess, read the schoolbook, sex at Carol home), and at the end I haved a couple of dates in the afternoon.
In this update is impossible have date whit Carol, so I spoked to her in the recess again and answer at her question (like at the beginning of quest). Now I try to redo the quest from monday to friday, hoping this unblocking the date system.

Anon26

Jul 17, 2017
Did anyone saw a (sex)scene between Amaria and Tyna at the Amaria store?
I already had a reward from Amaria when helping Tyna and started to train for strength.A saturday morning I went back to the Amaria store and nobody was in the main room. I went into the backroom and clicking on the door it said; i hear something behind the door... Tyna and Amaria.
I can't recall seeing that in the walkthrough. Can anyone confirm?

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
In the past version I have make Carol quest in every point (sex with Rachel, raise relationship in the recess, read the schoolbook, sex at Carol home), and at the end I haved a couple of dates in the afternoon.
In this update is impossible have date whit Carol, so I spoked to her in the recess again and answer at her question (like at the beginning of quest). Now I try to redo the quest from monday to friday, hoping this unblocking the date system.
Just reset her variable to 25 it will do it happens when variable get changed with high relationship most people get that stuff when carol dont date mc setting her variable to 25 will solve your problem she will date again

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Did anyone saw a (sex)scene between Amaria and Tyna at the Amaria store?
I already had a reward from Amaria when helping Tyna and started to train for strength.A saturday morning I went back to the Amaria store and nobody was in the main room. I went into the backroom and clicking on the door it said; i hear something behind the door... Tyna and Amaria.
I can't recall seeing that in the walkthrough. Can anyone confirm?
Its just a lesbian scene between tyna and amaria from old version nothing new

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Unless you are using cheat console and messed up variables it wont happen but if you are looking for complete save with all quest done and just wana mess around town banging woman and dating girls download save from 1st page it has no bug and all mission completed and would be useful for next update aswell :)

Gigi

Mar 3, 2017
Unless you are using cheat console and messed up variables it wont happen but if you are looking for complete save with all quest done and just wana mess around town banging woman and dating girls download save from 1st page it has no bug and all mission completed and would be useful for next update aswell :)
I think I will do so. THX

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes