Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
yes but you should be able to start her quest at least, but mine doesn't start at all did I miss a trigger or something?
Its an auto trigger event while doing Rachael quest inside school in recess time maybe its bug or just relationship points are changed in new version try getting 15 point in relationship

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
Its an auto trigger event while doing Rachael quest inside school in recess time maybe its bug or just relationship points are changed in new version try getting 15 point in relationship
relationship huh? well it's a good thing her side quest is easy

Kinny

Jun 24, 2017
I can not understand
The next morning check your Inventory and use the Jet photo you have in the inventory. -At night visit Jet at his Eastown Number 1 home. -Enjoy. -At night you have to go to Annie's house in High Neigborhoosd, number 7 -Talk to the old man in the back of the house, he will ask you to steal panties for him. -Visit the houses 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8 in High Neigborhood -Talk to the old man again. -Enter the house (WATCH IF THE GUARDS SEE YOU KILLED)
Help!please~thx!

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I can not understand
The next morning check your Inventory and use the Jet photo you have in the inventory. -At night visit Jet at his Eastown Number 1 home. -Enjoy. -At night you have to go to Annie's house in High Neigborhoosd, number 7 -Talk to the old man in the back of the house, he will ask you to steal panties for him. -Visit the houses 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8 in High Neigborhood -Talk to the old man again. -Enter the house (WATCH IF THE GUARDS SEE YOU KILLED)
Help!please~thx!
Thats after when you get bj from jet in hospital she will leave you her photo with number call on it and go to visit her

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I know this might be a silly question, but has anyone have any of the game over animations? I never seen them myself due to never

A) getting caught by the guards in Annie home
B) missing 3 times during the driving part
C) Getting caught by the cops during the weed mission
D) getting killed by Chang when doing the Maria chain

Baroque

Jul 22, 2017
I'm at the last step of Nadine quest but begger is no longer on the map. Did anyone else get this bug.

JohnL14

May 17, 2017
Does anyone knows how can I get to Chinatown for train Strength? I tried to take a bus but Chinatown doesn't appear in the map.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Does anyone knows how can I get to Chinatown for train Strength? I tried to take a bus but Chinatown doesn't appear in the map.
Because chinatown dont have bus facility yet so go to east town and then go towards west side end of map you will reach chinatown or just see walk through simple

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnL14

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Seriously people need to check the walk through like come on maps are given in it with details atleast check walk through once 90% questions would be solved

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
My game won't even start...can't figure out why, any suggestions?
If your is not latest enough then game takes around 5 minutes to pop up after clicking it so just click and wait or keep clicking until it pops up (unless your game is bugged)

Last edited:

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
is there a way to add items to raise relationship/love as gifts? the walkthrough says you can but I cant figure out how to do it

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
is there a way to add items to raise relationship/love as gifts? the walkthrough says you can but I cant figure out how to do it
When you have the gifts go to the first option when talking to Rachel or Mrs. Taylor. There you will see talk/study gifts and kiss. Choose the second one, and then you will see a menu of items. from there it will break down into 5 different gift options. Choose the one you have (for example if you have flowers choose flowers,) Then from there it will ask if you want to give her the cheap normal or expensive (Insert item here) then you choose the one you have.

Once you do that you have given her the gift.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes