Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
No, what I want to be able to do is start the job.
Go on your computer and click the envelope looking icon and it will show the jobs you can apply for. click the one you want, confirm you want to start working there, and boom you will be able to work there.

Rabastan99

Jun 10, 2017
When ever I try to go to Ms. Taylors apartment no matter what Time it is, it says "Its Too Late" is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Jack_Fire23

Jun 11, 2017
Hi! Need help!
I work at hospital 1st day, must cleaning rooms:1,3,4,6,8. At 1 and 4 take a mess out... 3,6- empty... 8 - Sandy in shower...((( and i dont know what to do else... cant go out...
Please help!

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
When ever I try to go to Ms. Taylors apartment no matter what Time it is, it says "Its Too Late" is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?
If you are trying to use the key to get into her home you need to go at the dawning time. To get to this time you need to either

1) set the alarm in your room, then go to sleep.
2) after you are teleported to your do something to make an hour pass so it will be the dawning time.

once it is dawning you can go into her home if you have the key.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Hi! Need help!
I work at hospital 1st day, must cleaning rooms:1,3,4,6,8. At 1 and 4 take a mess out... 3,6- empty... 8 - Sandy in shower...((( and i dont know what to do else... cant go out...
Please help!
Each room has two things to clean in it. Some have a trash bag, some have blood, some have paper on the floor, some have glass on the floor. Clean up 2 things from each and it will tell you the job is done. Talk to the nurse get paid and exit.

eachvssms

Jul 19, 2017
You should give Sarah the second Tinymon card first, then you can go to Taylor's apartment for the task of third Tinymon card that Ronald ask for.
Sarah's line is important than Taylor's.

Last edited:

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
ok I restarted my game cuz I got nothing better to do but sandra's quest doesn't seem to trigger after rachel gave me a paizuri, got any ideas?

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
ok I restarted my game cuz I got nothing better to do but sandra's quest doesn't seem to trigger after rachel gave me a paizuri, got any ideas?
This has been changed in the new release. You now need to have 15 relationship with Sandra to start her quest. You get relationship by talking to her during recess.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes