Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Yup most question repeated are having answers of them just few pages back and when game is downloaded (i do it mostly from mega) walk through comes with it mostly updated but definitely need to wait after new version is released because dev always releases latest version walk through after he done fixing bugs with this game so most content are within walk through personally never had trouble expect 3-4 times where walk through had errors in it but overall everything is available in there and thread has all the answers if you try to find out specific stuff just go back forth few pages so basically it would be easy for everyone to find stuff with ease rather that same questions every 3-5 pages again and again js:)

xgkuajjJ2D0Q

Jun 15, 2017
HOW ARE THESE SCENES TRIGGRED
Like Cyrus said you have to beat each of the 4 at the Armory (repeat is fine), but once you finish and you see 3 chests to choose from, move your main character up to the box and because there's literally like a 5% or less chance (according to one customized walkthrough I read) you are going to want to save very carefully twice here. Then open the box with enter, if it doesn't say Drug then Push F5 (Master Reset to Title screen, losing progress), push enter to continue and load game, and then push enter again to open the chest again. Repeat this until you get the drug, it can take 10 tries, it can take 25 tries, but honestly it's such a low percentage that I gave up trying it the traditional way. Do this for all 4 and then when you rematch them and have Drug 1, 2, 3, and 4 in your inventory they will have a quick sex animation afterwards because they feel weak. Not sure if it was because of my practice, it did feel a lot easier to beat them second time.
I attached screenshots and girl 2. Quick videos but still really good.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Here is the sad truth. Most people would rather ask the same question over and over again rather than read the walkthrough.

Reactions: Krull

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Here is the sad truth. Most people would rather ask the same question over and over again rather than read the walkthrough.
Yup i was wondering if we could just make a discord chat rather for this so thread wont get spammed with same questions repeatedly just an idea

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I've been trying out a couple games and while it is still relatively different and not as in depth yet, I suggest checking out Summertime Saga. the art and writing is actually really good
Its a good game but same like this one lots of bugs with every update:p

Kinny

Jun 24, 2017
Where are Jazmine?
SHASHA:
Sorry...but you need train your stealth to do this mission.

Please help me?Thanks

Last edited:

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Where are Jazmine?
SHASHA:
Sorry...but you need train your stealth to do this mission.

Please help me?Thanks
Train your stealth find hidden packages see walk through its given with map marking and go to easttown and find the thief girl on bottom right alley at the end of map give her hidden package in return she will give you stealth training aka maze and different short mini game quest complete it there are total around 25 packages around forgot exactly but 22 is max you need with any mission rn

xgkuajjJ2D0Q

Jun 15, 2017
I like the Artifact Part 1 and 2. Although even both together are still pretty short, so not a whole lot of game play time.
Yea The Artifact actually one of significantly better completed games and in my experience bugfree versions. Part 1 was awesome and I was impressed so far with Part 2 with creator's game ideas to make it more challenging.

By the way Ballzak I definitely loved your custom-updated Walkthrough. I was actually updating the 0.9 pdf version myself and 'erasing steps' as I go along to see what's left for me personally until I came across your version today. Holy cow 64 pages fully in depth with seriously all the answers for story line and great organization. I was going to suggest to moderator to have it on the first post and magically there it was.

So I'm giving a shout out to anyone looking for saves or this updated proper english walkthrough Ballzak created with all your answers.

BoN.jpg

steeldonkey

Jun 25, 2017
Is there a way to see the relationship status of the girls without using cheats? It says in the walkthrough that you have to wait for Nadine's status to be 15 in order to start her main quests. Do I have to her recess quests 15 times? That's 3 fucking weeks of grinding.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Yea The Artifact actually one of significantly better completed games and in my experience bugfree versions. Part 1 was awesome and I was impressed so far with Part 2 with creator's game ideas to make it more challenging.

By the way Ballzak I definitely loved your custom-updated Walkthrough. I was actually updating the 0.9 pdf version myself and 'erasing steps' as I go along to see what's left for me personally until I came across your version today. Holy cow 64 pages fully in depth with seriously all the answers for story line and great organization. I was going to suggest to moderator to have it on the first post and magically there it was.

So I'm giving a shout out to anyone looking for saves or this updated proper english walkthrough Ballzak created with all your answers.

View attachment 10334
Thanks. But I can't take credit for the saves. I believe that was Cyrus.

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
Is there a way to see the relationship status of the girls without using cheats? It says in the walkthrough that you have to wait for Nadine's status to be 15 in order to start her main quests. Do I have to her recess quests 15 times? That's 3 fucking weeks of grinding.
No there is not a way to see the status without looking at your decrypted save file. And yes you have to do her recess quest 15 times if you don't want to edit the save.

johnny dep

Jul 2, 2017
Like Cyrus said you have to beat each of the 4 at the Armory (repeat is fine), but once you finish and you see 3 chests to choose from, move your main character up to the box and because there's literally like a 5% or less chance (according to one customized walkthrough I read) you are going to want to save very carefully twice here. Then open the box with enter, if it doesn't say Drug then Push F5 (Master Reset to Title screen, losing progress), push enter to continue and load game, and then push enter again to open the chest again. Repeat this until you get the drug, it can take 10 tries, it can take 25 tries, but honestly it's such a low percentage that I gave up trying it the traditional way. Do this for all 4 and then when you rematch them and have Drug 1, 2, 3, and 4 in your inventory they will have a quick sex animation afterwards because they feel weak. Not sure if it was because of my practice, it did feel a lot easier to beat them second time.
I attached screenshots and girl 2. Quick videos but still really good.

johnny dep

Jul 2, 2017
thanks that was very helpful , i didnt have a propper walkthrough and as a result had no idea that these scenes existed so i was very confused when i getting snip bits of info

Reactions: xgkuajjJ2D0Q
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes