Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
New BoN Patreon post.
I saw it, and from what I saw I can understand it somewhat. If an aunt is going to be added to the game, I think it would have spawned from that conversation Maria was having with her husband before the MC gets balls deep in her.

But still her comments after she was made to Ahegao once again made me laugh.

Seriously? She is going to make the main male pay when we all know that she was loving it and admitted the son was better than the father in bed.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
For this scene, I think it's this part of the walkthrough:
Section 10: Dad
4. After class go to your house and Dr. Robson will be outside. Talk with her.
5. On the same day go to your home at 18:00 and speak with Maria in the kitchen for another scene. (IMPORTANT: This must occur on the day you talk to Dr. Robson, once your father speaks to you at night the opportunity is gone)

"My New Life - Walkthrough 0.9 Complete"

hawki

Jun 18, 2017
For this scene, I think it's this part of the walkthrough:
Section 10: Dad
4. After class go to your house and Dr. Robson will be outside. Talk with her.
5. On the same day go to your home at 18:00 and speak with Maria in the kitchen for another scene. (IMPORTANT: This must occur on the day you talk to Dr. Robson, once your father speaks to you at night the opportunity is gone)

"My New Life - Walkthrough 0.9 Complete"
Thanks

johnny dep

Jul 2, 2017
View attachment 4635
View attachment 4636
Has anyone encountered these 2 scenes? I haven't come across these too at all. Unless they are just images and not in the game. If anyone has any clue please help.
View attachment 4635
View attachment 4636
Has anyone encountered these 2 scenes? I haven't come across these too at all. Unless they are just images and not in the game. If anyone has any clue please help.
THE SECOND ONE IS PART OF AMY'S QUEST AND THE FIRST IS THE RECESS QUEST IN SCHOOL TALK TO BETH
AND HER FRIEND

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
I think this is a brilliant idea but unfortunately i don't think it will stop these types of questions. Many of the questions posted here are things that can be solved if they just read the walkthrough which is already attached to the OP. How many times has someone asked for a walkthrough, or how do I download this game? The problem is nobody can be bothered to click to the OP and actually find an answer themselves.
OR if people bothered skimming through the thread. Some people ask questions that were asked and answered a few pages (or even post) before. I swear that the last 20 or so pages of this thread consists of the same 5-10 questions being asked and answered. LOL!

Last edited:

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Ok when you win any aim test you get 3 crate as a prize in bonus room in which you open one out of any 3 so there is drug in one of those crate keep trying until you find one

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
From his post i dont know whats inside that aunt status but is this guy again planning to add new character :coldsweat:

ballzak

Modder
Jun 29, 2017
WHERE DO I GET THESE DRUGS
Come on man. You even referenced and liked a users post talking about people skimming the thread to find answers that have already been posted. At least three people answered you and you're still asking the same question. That's not to mention the countless time this same question has come up throughout the thread. Do everyone a favor and click on page 1 of this thread, download the walkthrough on the first post and do a little reading.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes