• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Can someone share his completed save ? I'd like to compare it to my save since It gets always bugged.... I've restarted the game and rushed again but It's always the same outcome.

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
It is because your variable 0181 "Amor Sara" (Sarah's love) is set to 2000 and you cant reach that value till you beat the Tynimon Tournament (have you modified it with the save editor?) set it to 1999 and Sarah should appear in her room
Thanks for your answer. I haven't modified this value with the save editor.

Other question : what is Rachel's love value for comic and stuff ?

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Can I get the key please
Please give me the key number.
Please give me the key number
und voila!

Here you go guys, a zipfile containing the three fan art scenes created for MNL: one with Maria in the bathroom, one with Amy and Laura in a bedroom and the third with Maria and Christians mom in a boxing ring. Disclaimer: I did NOT create these scenes myself. I forgot the name of the rightfull creator but all credits go to him or her!

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
So I completed the paparazzi quest and went to talk to Marcus and the event is not triggering to send me to the basement help?

jonghyunsong

Feb 24, 2018
und voila!

Here you go guys, a zipfile containing the three fan art scenes created for MNL: one with Maria in the bathroom, one with Amy and Laura in a bedroom and the third with Maria and Christians mom in a boxing ring. Disclaimer: I did NOT create these scenes myself. I forgot the name of the rightfull creator but all credits go to him or her!
Thnak you so much bro!!

Reactions: gyuuro

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
How to do Kayla car event on android? There is no option to chose which button to push.

NVM. I figured it out. For anyone having same issue, you need to touch right part of the screen. So middle up for up, middle down for down etc.

Slifer83

Oct 7, 2017
another thing. I visit Maria at work, but she tells me to go to school, even if I go to visit her in the afternoon

Theus

May 31, 2017
Im in a real fucking bug! After when a talk to Daisy about her stepfather, MC said that he have to talk with Jackline in hideout! But when I go there, she isnt there! Can anyone help me?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes