Pshark5

Feb 25, 2018
Someone to teach me how to use RpgMakerSaveEdit in My New Life? And also how to make the save appear in the game folder?

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Oh boy, the next update is gonna be a juicy one guys! Maria (YEAH!), Lucy and Sarah will be getting content! No solid release date yet but BoN posted this teaser image:

View attachment 202626
You're a legend, my man! Thank you for sharing it with us ;)
I was hoping for content with Maria in 2.1. Since BON has been adding content for every girl, that needed it (Jet, sarah, shasha, laura, amy). I'm really happy it's Maria's turn to get content (He finally heard us after such a long time)

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
You're a legend, my man! Thank you for sharing it with us ;)
I was hoping for content with Maria in 2.1. Since BON has been adding content for every girl, that needed it (Jet, sarah, shasha, laura, amy). I'm really happy it's Maria's turn to get content (He finally heard us after such a long time)
Oh yeah. Maria has always been my favorite girl in the game and while she has gotten a few scenes minor scenes here and there (a couple titjob scenes) she hasn't gotten any significant content since the 0.9 update more than ten versions ago. BoN confirms though that the 2.1 update will be give Maria her FULL HOUSE EVENT CONTENT! I cannot WAIT to see it. She'll finally have the same amount of content as the rest of the family.

Other specifics include giving access to Lucy's house, a little bit more Sarah content and beginning the story routes for the Russian, Nesrot and Warren Mafia. This is the upcoming changelog BoN posted alongside the teaser image:

CONTENT FOR VERSION 2.1
- Improvement of the storage system
- Start story (DRAGUNOVS / TRIADS / HORNETS)
- Sarah appointments system
- Lucy's accessible house
- Maria full house events

We're approaching the endgame is seems, lads. Excited to see what's in store.

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Oh yeah. Maria has always been my favorite girl in the game and while she has gotten a few scenes minor scenes here and there (a couple titjob scenes) she hasn't gotten any significant content since the 0.9 update more than ten versions ago. BoN confirms though that the 2.1 update will be give Maria her FULL HOUSE EVENT CONTENT! I cannot WAIT to see it. She'll finally have the same amount of content as the rest of the family.

Other specifics include giving access to Lucy's house, a little bit more Sarah content and beginning the story routes for the Russian, Nesrot and Warren Mafia. This is the upcoming changelog BoN posted alongside the teaser image:

CONTENT FOR VERSION 2.1

She has been my favorite milf as well (alongside with Jet). I do hope he would get at least some content for Lucy as well, she has been in the game, since like 0.6~ update, but never received any kind of content. I hope he wouldn't fuck up this update like he did with the last one (amount of content for Allison and Jet specifically), it took him almost 2 months for 2.0 update, but it was worse than last 2 updates :(. I do wonder, if he adds content for at least 1 girl from each gang (besides Chloe), but we will see in January already. Can't wait to either get disappointed or excited :).
Thank you once again for sharing this with everyone here, I do appreciate legends like you ;)

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Im in a real fucking bug! After when a talk to Daisy about her stepfather, MC said that he have to talk with Jackline in hideout! But when I go there, she isnt there! Can anyone help me?
check this post

Oh boy, the next update is gonna be a juicy one guys! Maria (YEAH!), Lucy and Sarah will be getting content! No solid release date yet but BoN posted this teaser image:
View attachment 202626
Glorious
(y)(y)IF YOU FEEL THE HYPE BECOME A PATREON AND HELP BON CREATING GREAT GAMES! (y)(y)

Someone to teach me how to use RpgMakerSaveEdit in My New Life? And also how to make the save appear in the game folder?
To use savegames you have downloaded work in the game:

How to use RPGMakerSaveEditor:
1.You can find RPGMakerSaveEditor here
2. Download the rar file from the link above and unrar it into your MyNewLife game save folder (MyNewLife/www/save). If you want to modify in example "file6.rpgsave":
3. make a copy of your save just in case you mess things up afterwards
4. while in Windows environment click and drag "file6.rpgsave" and drop it over "RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe" that will open the file in RPgMakerSaveEdit
5. on the top menu of the new window that has opened click on "Advanced" and then on "edit Switches and variables". this way it will open 2 more tabs you can use: Party Items Switches Variables
Party--> not many things to be changed here I think only money is of use
Items--> if you want to change the value of a certain item
Switches--> switches are flags that are set on or off while you progress in the game and check wich events have you played or which choices have you made in order to advance in the game and show you another scenes
Variables--> are all the variables that can be modified in the game, stats, quests and love progression, etc.
6. find the switch variable or item you want to modify, modify it
8. then press "alt"+"F4" that will save the file6.rpgsave and close RpgMakerSaveEdit
9. Now in game load "File 6" and that should do it!

Reactions: j0tar0

Pshark5

Feb 25, 2018
check this post

Glorious
(y)(y)IF YOU FEEL THE HYPE BECOME A PATREON AND HELP BON CREATING GREAT GAMES! (y)(y)

To use savegames you have downloaded work in the game:

How to use RPGMakerSaveEditor:
1.You can find RPGMakerSaveEditor here
2. Download the rar file from the link above and unrar it into your MyNewLife game save folder (MyNewLife/www/save). If you want to modify in example "file6.rpgsave":
3. make a copy of your save just in case you mess things up afterwards
4. while in Windows environment click and drag "file6.rpgsave" and drop it over "RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe" that will open the file in RPgMakerSaveEdit
5. on the top menu of the new window that has opened click on "Advanced" and then on "edit Switches and variables". this way it will open 2 more tabs you can use: Party Items Switches Variables
Party--> not many things to be changed here I think only money is of use
Items--> if you want to change the value of a certain item
Switches--> switches are flags that are set on or off while you progress in the game and check wich events have you played in order to advance in the game and show you another scenes
Variables--> are all the variables that can be modified in the game, stats, quests and love progression, etc.
6. find the switch variable or item you want to modify, modify it
8. then press "alt"+"F4" that will save the file6.rpgsave and close RpgMakerSaveEdit
9. Now in game load "File 6" and that should do it!
thankss man!!

Emaoz

Dec 19, 2017
i need help in Daisy quest u have to go to her house at night and go to room and hide in the closet but she blocking the way????

frnkzx

Dec 15, 2018
This may seem like a dumb question, but how do I give gifts to girls? I am not able to find a button that does that. When I talk to Rachel (after our first date) she only talks a bit and then the convo ends, doesn't give me the option to give any gifts.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017

CONTENT FOR VERSION 2.1

Is Maria separated from Jack?
Why is she having an event at her house?
When?
Who is lucy? I do not remember her ...
Someone help me?

Pshark5

Feb 25, 2018
Is Maria separated from Jack?
Why is she having an event at her house?
When?
Who is lucy? I do not remember her ...
Someone help me?
If I am not mistaken or Maria is separated from Jack or they are only estranged because of Jack's work, and Lucy is the biological mother of MC

Reactions: edscorp

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Seriously, a part of me is very happy to focus on these 3 characters, but ...

Okay, the game is coming to an end. I was hoping that the gang system would improve ... We have our HQ that are worthless by now. There are no quests or reputation system, nor can we use the rooms that exist there. I hope this changes this update.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Seriously, a part of me is very happy to focus on these 3 characters, but ...

Okay, the game is coming to an end. I was hoping that the gang system would improve ... We have our HQ that are worthless by now. There are no quests or reputation system, nor can we use the rooms that exist there. I hope this changes this update.
I just hope the bulk of the update is devoted to Maria. Sarah's already gotten plenty of content and BoN said that Lucy's content wouldn't come until a bit later, though having some now is great. The 2.0 update didn't focus enough on Jet or Marcus' mom so I was a bit disappointed about that.

As for the quests and reputation system, I wouldn't hold that against the creator. He might have bitten off a little more than he could chew (the gangs WERE introduced when half the girls still needed content) but the beginnings of some missions will apparently start in the 2.1 update. With all the girls out of the way, the story and gang quests can be focused on now. Besides, with the sequel game coming out next year and all that BoN has learned from developing this one, I think he'd be a little bit more organized. Even if some concepts and quests have fallen by the wayside, it's a little understandable given the HUGE amount of content the game has. I'm of the opinion that it's still head and shoulders above many adult games.

That said, I do hope the gang system and HQ reputation do get some attention in these last few updates. I won't be too broken up about it if they don't though. I come for the hot milfs and fine ladies, not the game mechanics. ;)

Reactions: Inspired8

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018

View attachment 202626

Oh. My. Fucking. God

It's what everyone was waiting there, i can't wait to finally fuck Lucy and to see a threesome between Maria and Lucy(i hope that happens) or a fucking foursome between those three girls, but for now i don't have that hope.

But i'll be honest, i wanna see a threesome involving Rachel, my preference is with her and Ana(her mother) or a foursome which involves Tyna or the Beggar.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
I just hope the bulk of the update is devoted to Maria. Sarah's already gotten plenty of content and BoN said that Lucy's content wouldn't come until a bit later, though having some now is great. The 2.0 update didn't focus enough on Jet or Marcus' mom so I was a bit disappointed about that.

As for the quests and reputation system, I wouldn't hold that against the creator. He might have bitten off a little more than he could chew (the gangs WERE introduced when half the girls still needed content) but the beginnings of some missions will apparently start in the 2.1 update. With all the girls out of the way, the story and gang quests can be focused on now. Besides, with the sequel game coming out next year and all that BoN has learned from developing this one, I think he'd be a little bit more organized. Even if some concepts and quests have fallen by the wayside, it's a little understandable given the HUGE amount of content the game has. I'm of the opinion that it's still head and shoulders above many adult games.

That said, I do hope the gang system and HQ reputation do get some attention in these last few updates. I won't be too broken up about it if they don't though. I come for the hot milfs and fine ladies, not the game mechanics. ;)
Well, for Alison, there are some hopes in the future, she has a daughter that i bet B.O.N won't forget and even Marcus can fuck her in the next updates in a threesome or foursome(could involve Morgan or her daughter).

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017

CONTENT FOR VERSION 2.1

I just hope he won't separate the girls(Lucy,Sarah and Maria)like he planned to separate the girls when you choose a gang but he ended up not doing it

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017

CONTENT FOR VERSION 2.1

Do you know if BON intend to separate the girls if you choose a gang ?
For example if you choose the Russians you're gonna get Maria or if you choose the Triads you're gonna get Lucy

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes