• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
sorry I played that part a long time ago and hadnt any issues! do you have a savegame before the reset happens to check it? which action gets resetted (is the variable resetted or the scene that repeats again and again)?
rpg version of this happening?
is the android version?

Pie14k

Apr 20, 2018
For Beth quest, after you go to the principal office, who do you see talking to Marckus? who and where is Tui mafia hideout?

Darkon99

Jun 21, 2017
Here you go guys, a zipfile containing the three fan art scenes created for MNL: one with Maria in the bathroom, one with Amy and Laura in a bedroom and the third with Maria and Christians mom in a boxing ring. Disclaimer: I did NOT create these scenes myself. I forgot the name of the rightfull creator but all credits go to him or her!

File:
Key: I'll send through private conversation for anyone who asks.
Can I get the key please

Reactions: gyuuro

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
sorry I played that part a long time ago and hadnt any issues! do you have a savegame before the reset happens to check it? which action gets resetted (is the variable resetted or the scene that repeats again and again)?
Hey Stray Monkeys, thanks for confirmation. I've uploaded my save file, I'd appreciate it if you could check it up by time since I don't have much experiences regarding save edits.

To make it a little bit more clear. If you go to Charles Sister as instance, where you can chose what action you want to have with her, It'll automatically reset the complete event with her to the middle point after choosing something from there.

Ps: I'd start a new game but I don't have much real life time which bugs me and this game is so freaking long even though I'm rushing through it.

sule8383838383

Dec 3, 2018
Thats zoodra charter mate you find zoodra tinynon cars beside angies bed in her room if you have stealth level high and you undress angie
Who is Angie by the way ? i didnt see that char in the game . . . . who's Angie ? where i can find that chick . . .

jonghyunsong

Feb 24, 2018
Here you go guys, a zipfile containing the three fan art scenes created for MNL: one with Maria in the bathroom, one with Amy and Laura in a bedroom and the third with Maria and Christians mom in a boxing ring. Disclaimer: I did NOT create these scenes myself. I forgot the name of the rightfull creator but all credits go to him or her!

File:
Key: I'll send through private conversation for anyone who asks.

Please give me the key number.

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
How do I get Rosalva to show up in my game I am fairly far in and completely forgot which variable or switch I need to change to get her to show up.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes