yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
Hello.

Does anyone know him the variable to begin the tournament of Tynymon's card with Sarah ? I cann't do it.

Thanks and sorry for my english.

Ninjabball

Mar 8, 2018
Is there a bug on triggering Maria's sister event? I've been following the walkthrough going to school then coming back home to do chores as well as going to Jet for special lessons. Been doing chores for 2 weeks and on the walkthrough says only have to do it for 4 weekdays. Is there something that I'm missing/not doing right or is it just a bug.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Is there any way to give yourself objects ?
You can with RPGMakerSaveEditor under the tab of "items" this might only work with items you already have or might have had at some point in the game (maybe you cant create the slot for that item util your game creates it with some code)
were do i find ROSALVA in recces? she doesn't appear in left corner down
Check My New Life Main Quests Walkthrough v2.0 from OP page (dont use the walkthrough that comes with the game) it is a known bug BON hasnt mended yet, you will need to use RPGMakerSaveEditor to fix it (you can find it )

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I need help in the amy quest after i got proof and talked to her it never triggers the wassup app to send her the pics.
and in the daisy quest i went to talk with nesrots hideout but jaqueline isnt there and nesrot will take me back to the pussy fights please help
So you ended the pussyfights didn't you?, somebody had the same problem some days ago, maybe is a bug from the new version.
First of all try speaking with Daisy again another afternoon after school (after christian hits you by the fountain), save your game and go to the gang's base
If that doesnt work check on the savegame you have just created that switch number 1205 "Tyna busca financiacion" is set to "off".

Reactions: KingX317

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Is there a bug on triggering Maria's sister event? I've been following the walkthrough going to school then coming back home to do chores as well as going to Jet for special lessons. Been doing chores for 2 weeks and on the walkthrough says only have to do it for 4 weekdays. Is there something that I'm missing/not doing right or is it just a bug.
could you upload your savegame? your variable number 124 Tareas maria (Maria's Chores) should be greater than 4

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
What do you mean by variable number 124 Tareas? *Attached is save file
ok ok, that was hard, you probably have missed one step from the walkthrough, are you following My New Life Main Quest Walkthrough v2.0 from ? if not really go get it and follow it instead of the one that comes with the package of the game that will surely lead you into bugs and dead ends:
"After school go to Maria’s room take a copy of your room key, look for shining stars In room (printer), check Maria's laptop press OK when ask for password, go to East Town to continue Special Lessons with Jet, return to your home and at 19:00 hours (you can study or watch TV, click on TV to pass the time) go to living room check Maria's Laptop (left side) to get the password, no need to write it. Go to your room and sleep. Next weekday morning before school, go to Maria's room check laptop and read the diary"
as you have lost so many days trying to trigger the event it is better to load a savegame from the day maria gives you her room keys or better from a day you have your Jet lessons maxed in order not having to grind again that part bc you could run out of days before your dad comes home (day 30) by the time your dad arrives you'd like to have ended Beth's and Daisies recess quests too

KingX317

Aug 2, 2017
So you ended the pussyfights didn't you?, somebody had the same problem some days ago, maybe is a bug from the new version.
First of all try speaking with Daisy again another afternoon after school (after christian hits you by the fountain), save your game and go to the gang's base
If that doesnt work check on the savegame you have just created that switch number 1205 "Tyna busca financiacion" is set to "off".
Thank you very much, that did the trick and it works now. it was that the switch was set to on

Reactions: stray monkeys

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Thanks, added to OP.
Hi! first of all thanks for your work keeping the thread up! lately I'm checking the questions people make in this thread and a great quantity of them come from people that get stuck in the game bc they follow the walkthrough that comes in the package of the game, could you add a warning line under the "Downloads" title telling people not to follow that walkthrough and recommending them to follow @Kertug 's instead? that would help to solve a lot of mistakes :confused:

U

User_934256

I've got a problem with Allison. I downloaded a complete 2.0 save and according to that she should be waiting at mafia's hideout in the evening - but she is not there. I tried going to the news building but the receptionist says that I cannot upgrade the camera. I can only do the job from random lady for 100 bucks. Where can I go with this?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I've got a problem with Allison. I downloaded a complete 2.0 save and according to that she should be waiting at mafia's hideout in the evening - but she is not there. I tried going to the news building but the receptionist says that I cannot upgrade the camera. I can only do the job from random lady for 100 bucks. Where can I go with this?
Did you go to mafia at 20:00 hours?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Yes I did.
Download anf follow My New Life Main Quest Walkthrough v2.0 from , and check in which step are you stuck, which gang are you with? Allison shoud be at the Office of the boss of the gang if you have spoken to her outside of the gang building, and you meet her outside the gang building (this depends on the time of the day, I think it may be afternoon or evening, try either) if you have spoken to her in the morning after finding her drunk by 0:00 in front of her house

U

User_934256

Download anf follow My New Life Main Quest Walkthrough v2.0 from , and check in which step are you stuck, which gang are you with? Allison shoud be at the Office of the boss of the gang if you have spoken to her outside of the gang building, and you meet her outside the gang building if you have spoken to her in the morning after finding her drunk by 0:00 in front of her house
Thanks, everything is working correctly now :)

Reactions: stray monkeys

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Hi! first of all thanks for your work keeping the thread up! lately I'm checking the questions people make in this thread and a great quantity of them come from people that get stuck in the game bc they follow the walkthrough that comes in the package of the game, could you add a warning line under the "Downloads" title telling people not to follow that walkthrough and recommending them to follow @Kertug 's instead? that would help to solve a lot of mistakes :confused:
Done (y)

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes