the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
"Key up to enter my penis" Sarah. How? For android
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.
there are some changes to the previous ports regarding the ui and touch screen usage. you have up to 3 icons top middle of the screen. the phone needs no further explanation. to the right is a button for actions that require <PAGEUP> or <Q> and to the left is the famous 'up key' to penetrate Sarah. in the shooting mini game you have now a button to trigger a bullet. the skill challenge/driving mini game still uses the respective screen areas instead of directional keys.

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
Hello.

Does anyone know him the variable to begin the tournament of Tynymon's card with Sarah ? I cann't do it.

Thanks and sorry for my english.
Tynymon's tournament
sarah face see
wink left - Green Card (healer)
wink Right - Blue Card (Tank)
Nose - Red Card (Dps)
yawn - Yellow Card (Spell)

Ninjabball

Mar 8, 2018
ok ok, that was hard, you probably have missed one step from the walkthrough, are you following My New Life Main Quest Walkthrough v2.0 from ? if not really go get it and follow it instead of the one that comes with the package of the game that will surely lead you into bugs and dead ends:
"After school go to Maria’s room take a copy of your room key, look for shining stars In room (printer), check Maria's laptop press OK when ask for password, go to East Town to continue Special Lessons with Jet, return to your home and at 19:00 hours (you can study or watch TV, click on TV to pass the time) go to living room check Maria's Laptop (left side) to get the password, no need to write it. Go to your room and sleep. Next weekday morning before school, go to Maria's room check laptop and read the diary"
as you have lost so many days trying to trigger the event it is better to load a savegame from the day maria gives you her room keys or better from a day you have your Jet lessons maxed in order not having to grind again that part bc you could run out of days before your dad comes home (day 30) by the time your dad arrives you'd like to have ended Beth's and Daisies recess quests too
Yes, I am following the walkthrough from OP page. Before playing the game I've read comments not to use the one in the game package.

"After school go to Maria’s room take a copy of your room key, look for shining stars In room (printer), check Maria's laptop press OK when ask for password, go to East Town to continue Special Lessons with Jet, return to your home and at 19:00 hours (you can study or watch TV, click on TV to pass the time) go to living room check Maria's Laptop (left side) to get the password, no need to write it. Go to your room and sleep. Next weekday morning before school, go to Maria's room check laptop and read the diary"

^ I had done and triggered all those events. Everything was fine until I couldn't trigger Maria's sister event. As you mentioned, I might have to go back a bit and repeat a few things to see if it works the second time around.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
There are still the same bugs which aren't fixed yet it seems. I just want to get sure if anyone else has these "bugs" as well. Or it may be just a save issue. I'm not sure any more.

1# Rachel Love (Event) Reset after action.
2# Charles Sister Love (Event) Reset after action.

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
Tynymon's tournament
sarah face see
wink left - Green Card (healer)
wink Right - Blue Card (Tank)
Nose - Red Card (Dps)
yawn - Yellow Card (Spell)
Thanks. But my problem is a little different. I can not to begin the tournament. I have given the X-dildo to Sarah 4 times. After this step, when i go to her room, she is not here. Impossible for me to speak with her and to launch the tournament. I added my save after the fourth x-dildo.

Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018
Here you go guys, a zipfile containing the three fan art scenes created for MNL: one with Maria in the bathroom, one with Amy and Laura in a bedroom and the third with Maria and Christians mom in a boxing ring. Disclaimer: I did NOT create these scenes myself. I forgot the name of the rightfull creator but all credits go to him or her!

File:
Key: I'll send through private conversation for anyone who asks.
please can you give me the key

Reactions: gyuuro

KingX317

Aug 2, 2017
Thanks. But my problem is a little different. I can not to begin the tournament. I have given the X-dildo to Sarah 4 times. After this step, when i go to her room, she is not here. Impossible for me to speak with her and to launch the tournament. I added my save after the fourth x-dildo.
I'm having the same problem when I talk to her in the afternoon she talks about the cat or whatever can we get some help?
also anyone know how to reset/restart a characters quest? I think I need to redo Charles event

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Yes, I am following the walkthrough from OP page. Before playing the game I've read comments not to use the one in the game package.

^ I had done and triggered all those events. Everything was fine until I couldn't trigger Maria's sister event. As you mentioned, I might have to go back a bit and repeat a few things to see if it works the second time around.
I didnt make myself clear sorry! in the steps you have missed checking marias laptop in her room (for sure because it turns on a specific switch you need to trigger marias sister quest and wasnt activated in your savegame) (I had set it in bold letters but the font in the webpage doesnt make it come out that clearly) when you check marias PC in her room you get a switch on called quest maria 02 (or something like that) that triggers maria taking you to her sisters house instead of giving you a chore

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
It is because your variable 0181 "Amor Sara" (Sarah's love) is set to 2000 and you cant reach that value till you beat the Tynimon Tournament (have you modified it with the save editor?) set it to 1999 and Sarah should appear in her room

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
There are still the same bugs which aren't fixed yet it seems. I just want to get sure if anyone else has these "bugs" as well. Or it may be just a save issue. I'm not sure any more.

sorry I played that part a long time ago and hadnt any issues! do you have a savegame before the reset happens to check it? which action gets resetted (is the variable resetted or the scene that repeats again and again)?

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
it would be 5 dildo and 4 lube
first dildo without lube
4 dildo using the next lube

and you see walktrought page 19
line L

View attachment MY NEW LIFE MAIN QUESTS WALKTHROUGH v. 2.0.pdf

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017

1. Rachel love resets if you choose other action, you only have to choose sex.
2. I play the game recently from the beginning and i didn't have a bug in that part.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes