Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Oh yeah. Maria has always been my favorite girl in the game and while she has gotten a few scenes minor scenes here and there (a couple titjob scenes) she hasn't gotten any significant content since the 0.9 update more than ten versions ago. BoN confirms though that the 2.1 update will be give Maria her FULL HOUSE EVENT CONTENT! I cannot WAIT to see it. She'll finally have the same amount of content as the rest of the family.

Other specifics include giving access to Lucy's house, a little bit more Sarah content and beginning the story routes for the Russian, Nesrot and Warren Mafia. This is the upcoming changelog BoN posted alongside the teaser image:

CONTENT FOR VERSION 2.1
- Improvement of the storage system
- Start story (DRAGUNOVS / TRIADS / HORNETS)
- Sarah appointments system
- Lucy's accessible house
- Maria full house events

We're approaching the endgame is seems, lads. Excited to see what's in store.
Do you know if BON intend to separate the girls if you choose a gang ?
For example if you choose the Russians you're gonna get Maria or if you choose the Triads you're gonna get Lucy

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Do you know if BON intend to separate the girls if you choose a gang ?
For example if you choose the Russians you're gonna get Maria or if you choose the Triads you're gonna get Lucy
He got such a backlash after his announcement about the content of 2.0 (specifically Chloe and futa content), imagine how strong the backlash would be if Maria's content would be only available if you chose russian mafia? Or Lucy's content would only be available if you chose chinese mafia? It would be one of the worst decisions made by BON, if he actually does that :)

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
He got such a backlash after his announcement about the content of 2.0 (specifically Chloe and futa content), imagine how strong the backlash would be if Maria's content would be only available if you chose russian mafia? Or Lucy's content would only be available if you chose chinese mafia? It would be one of the worst decisions made by BON, if he actually does that :)
Well if I remember at some point BoN decided to divide Laura and Amy with the gangs but hopefully he created a poll and people decided not to divide some of the characters, so we'll never know what BoN plans are

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
I just want a good story and a lot of content.

Especially for Maria and Lucy.
Same here. I do hope he won't fck up this time, like he did with Allison and Jet. If Maria receives less content than Laura/Amy/Sarah, the backlash would be way bigger than last time.

WhiteChibi

Jul 30, 2018
Anyone could help me out? Im currently doing Alisson quest and I've ran into a problem. According to Kertug walkthrough, right after finishing paparazzi quest, after you spend some time with Marcus he should appear in your home, but he is nowhere to be found in my home. I've try from maxing his relationship to waiting till 23h like someone suggested but its not working for me.

ThuLife

Oct 7, 2017
In 2.0+extra version of the game, i can play both Sasha and Sarah paths? Or i have to choice only one of them? I read in the Kertug's walkthrough that, in the extra version of the game, i can play both... is this the case?

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
In 2.0+extra version of the game, i can play both Sasha and Sarah paths? Or i have to choice only one of them? I read in the Kertug's walkthrough that, in the extra version of the game, i can play both... is this the case?
Sort of. You have to pick one and complete her path. Once you reach the end you'll be able to patch up their friendship which will unlock the path to the other and once you finish the second girl's path you'll unlock the threesome scenes.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Same here. I do hope he won't fck up this time, like he did with Allison and Jet. If Maria receives less content than Laura/Amy/Sarah, the backlash would be way bigger than last time.
Exact. Allison became one of my favorite milfs, but the end of her and Jet story was very lazy, I expected more.

I hope this does not happen again.

Reactions: Inspired8

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
i need help in Daisy quest u have to go to her house at night and go to room and hide in the closet but she blocking the way????
upload a savegame to check, also check that your variable 0019 relacion daisy is 23 not 50 or higher, also variable 180 amor daisy shoud be 0 or inexistent

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Exact. Allison became one of my favorite milfs, but the end of her and Jet story was very lazy, I expected more.

I think he will do much more content on Maria mostly because like Lucy she's an important character in the story so i bet she will have much more scenes and maybe threesome/s with Lucy and Sarah
But i really hope he won't separate Maria, Lucy and Sarah like he planned to divide Amy and Laura when you choose a specific gang and he ended up not doing nothing because people weren't happy

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018

Exactly my thought. It was very disappointing considering it took him almost 2 months to make 2.0 update, yet it wasn't as good as I expected. Also neither did Jet or Allison receive additional scenes, when 2.0 fixed+ xtras version came out. The wrap of Jet story was quite lazy, however it wouldn't be as bad, if he added 7-8 scenes~ for her, not 4 scenes. Same problem was with Allison only 5-6~ scenes. So yeah, I also hope he wouldn't make such mistake again, cuz the backlash would be unbelievable this time around, if he screws up Maria's content, since 90%+ of player base (I'm pretty sure about it) think of her as one of the best milfs in the game. I can't wait either to get even more disappointed or excited, when he releases 2.1 update :)

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Anyone could help me out? Im currently doing Alisson quest and I've ran into a problem. According to Kertug walkthrough, right after finishing paparazzi quest, after you spend some time with Marcus he should appear in your home, but he is nowhere to be found in my home. I've try from maxing his relationship to waiting till 23h like someone suggested but its not working for me.
have you done Beths quest? you need your love with Beth to be 100 or over, he appears at night (I think from 19:00 to 23:00 inside your house by the front door)

Reactions: WhiteChibi
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes