My New Life: Save Request Thread [Mac26]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Why i can't used your save game?
Just have 1 file, can u reupload with file config.rpgsave & global.rpgsave?
there is no need to download the config and global files from other people, that files only tell RPGmaker wich slots to read, but if you use your own game to make some saves you will also create those slots:

you have 2 ways to use other people savegames:

A.use your own game to create 20 savegames (just hit save and then again using next slot till you use the 20 slots) and then copy the savegames you have downoaded to the save folder overwriting the files inside (THIS WAY IS FINE IF YOU WANT TO USE SEVERAL SAVEGAMES TO REVIEW SEVERAL SCENES FOR INSTANCE)

B.or save only once to create a slot RPGmaker can read (that will create a dummy save called "file1.rpgsave" in your save folder) and then rename the file you want to load to file1.rpgsave (in example if the file you want to load is called file15.rpgsave rename it to file1.rpgsave) and copy the renamed file to your save folder overwriting the dummy save you created

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Is there no way to initialise Jet relationship value now? After completing her quest and fucking her again you always get teleported home and don't get any rel/love points for her...

MyGuySkyla

【 h a w t i e ♡ 】
Donor
Dec 12, 2018
yourMyNewLifeMainFolder\www\save
to load a savegame in game you first have to create some dummy saves and change the name of the savegame file you downloaded to overwrite one of that dummy saves. check here:
thanks, also do you know of any 2.0 walk through, and any ideas as to why when I try to talk to Maria at the beach she just tells me to leave her alone, has there been a change that walk throughs aren't covering?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
thanks, also do you know of any 2.0 walk through, and any ideas as to why when I try to talk to Maria at the beach she just tells me to leave her alone, has there been a change that walk throughs aren't covering?
The walkthrough that comes with the package of the game is not updated and misses 2 steps on Marias quest IT IS BETTER NOT TO USE THAT WALKTHROUGH BC CAN GET YOU INTO SOME BUGS, (you have to check PC in the morning and then speak with her in her room at 19:00 then you can go to the beach) it is better to use Kertug Walkthrough "My New Life Main Quests Walkthrough" he has just released v2.0 check and thank him

JPatrick

Oct 12, 2018
Does anyone have saves for Chole's quest. Not completed, I want to follow the walktheough and do it myself? Thanks

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
Not sure if better to put here or main thread - anyway - haven't played this in awhile, don't have the time to replay whole game -

What scenes are available with Maria and Where? What's the point of the sleepytime candle next to her bad?
And where do you bang Allison?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Not sure if better to put here or main thread - anyway - haven't played this in awhile, don't have the time to replay whole game -

What scenes are available with Maria and Where? What's the point of the sleepytime candle next to her bad?
And where do you bang Allison?
-If you want to check wich scenes are available for Maria check savegame library
-Setting sleepytime candle in Marias room lets you enter their room by night and grope Maria while your dad sleeps
-You can bang Allison after you complete her quest in v2.0

Aliasies

Sep 10, 2018
SAVEGAME LIBRARY v1.9 3 fixed+extras
The savegame library has been updated to v1.9. Its a collection of 45Mb of savegames grouped in 3 folders:
LIBRARY (all the savegames ordered by date)
CHARACTERS (scenes of each caracter ordered by name)
STORY_PLOT (some saves at certain points of the story before knot plots or some quests)

(check the readme file for more info)

(edit 11/09/18: sorry! I hadn't included the Sarah&Sasha school scene! it is included now)

Some of the savegames might not work as BON changes the version of the game, and maybe in a near future all the library stops working as some main variable in the game gets changed, I'll keep updating it for next versions in case is not needed to start the whole game from the beginning again!

Hope it helps!
thanks for your help . would you please post more links . i can not download the file because it has too many connections .

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote