My New Life: Save Request Thread [Mac26]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 25, 2017
SAVEGAME LIBRARY v1.9 3 fixed+extras
The savegame library has been updated to v1.9. Its a collection of 45Mb of savegames grouped in 3 folders:
LIBRARY (all the savegames ordered by date)
CHARACTERS (scenes of each caracter ordered by name)
STORY_PLOT (some saves at certain points of the story before knot plots or some quests)

(check the readme file for more info)

(edit 11/09/18: sorry! I hadn't included the Sarah&Sasha school scene! it is included now)

Some of the savegames might not work as BON changes the version of the game, and maybe in a near future all the library stops working as some main variable in the game gets changed, I'll keep updating it for next versions in case is not needed to start the whole game from the beginning again!

Hope it helps!
Really appreciate this. Any plans to update for 2.0 and future versions?

@bdul MuQ4dir

Aug 3, 2018
Anyone have save game finish alisson quest with warren mafia, rusian mafia and china mafia?iam joint with nesrost mafia, i want collect 3 mafiaaint, plis shared

@bdul MuQ4dir

Aug 3, 2018
Anyone have save game finish alisson quest with warren mafia, rusian mafia and china mafia?iam joint with nesrost mafia, i want collect 3 mafiaaint, plis shared

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I can't trigger a save folder within my www file and don't know why. If I had a donor save folder, then I could paste it within my www file. I've already downloaded saves that I'd like to paste within that generic save folder. Thanks for your help.

Nov 15, 2017
Does anyone know how to save a file as i make a dummy save and replace that file with one i got from here, however i cannot access it ingame

Reactions: Zerojk

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Does anyone know how to save a file as i make a dummy save and replace that file with one i got from here, however i cannot access it ingame
First create 20 saves in your game to use the 20 savegame slots that RPGMaker provides. This way your savegame folder (MyNewLife\www\save) should look like this:
file1.rpgsave
file2.rpgsave
file3.rpgsave
file20.rpgsave

Now copy the savegame you want to use into your savegame folder to overwrite one of that files, and then in game load the savegame slot you have overwritten. (you have to check that the downloaded savegame file has a valid RPGMaker format (name and extension) in example--> " file13.rpgsave "
if you are using one of my savegames (usually are labelled: file13.rpgsave_sarah_04_reward after tynimon card_1020 ) you shoud erase everything that comes after ".rpgsave" (in this case: "_sarah_04_reward after tynimon card_1020") for RPGMaker to be able to recognise it

Nov 15, 2017
First create 20 saves in your game to use the 20 savegame slots that RPGMaker provides. This way your savegame folder (MyNewLife\www\save) should look like this:
file1.rpgsave
file2.rpgsave
file3.rpgsave
file20.rpgsave

Now copy the savegame you want to use into your savegame folder to overwrite one of that files, and then in game load the savegame slot you have overwritten. (you have to check that the downloaded savegame file has a valid RPGMaker format (name and extension) in example--> " file13.rpgsave "
if you are using one of my savegames (usually are labelled: file13.rpgsave_sarah_04_reward after tynimon card_1020 ) you shoud erase everything that comes after ".rpgsave" (in this case: "_sarah_04_reward after tynimon card_1020") for RPGMaker to be able to recognise it
Okay thanks it works now cheers for that

Reactions: stray monkeys

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Guys anyone have Sarah quest completed save bcoz I kinda fucked up the quest line pls help
At which point of her questline? after finishing Tynimon Chalenge or after the date with her boyfriend and Sasha? It is difficult to send you a file taht could suit you because Sarahs quest is completed far ahead into the game and probably there is some content in the game that you havent played and is completed in those savegames. Here are some savegames:
-file1.RPGsave is before the Hotel scene with Sarah (it is the savegame number 133, check on the folder "library" of my the savegames that come before to see if you havent played some scene completed in that savegame)
-file2.RPGsave is v1.9 version completed (after Tynimon Challenge) but with all the content till v1.9 completed

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I can't open this story ...
View attachment 219594
Have you talked to Marge about her cat? you need a relationship with morgan of 55 or over for her to appear in the second floor, send a savegame to check if changing the value of the variable "013 relacion morgan" to 55 doesnt work
can u upload 1.9 or 2.0 my new life save . . . on MEGA or Media Fire Or google Drive ? please
check the savegame library post

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote