Mod My New Life Game Variables Thread [Cyrus]

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Not yet but ill give it a try for sure
I don't see a variable 146 for aiming...don't think that's it:( which is unfortunate because I get a black screen whenever I try to raise my aiming through the trainer at ninas gang.

PapaMuda

Jan 1, 2018
Help, i do chore from maria until 3 weeks and nothing happen, where is the variable so i can skip the chores

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Don't mean to spam the thread but does anybody know how to resolve the save editor issue I am having?

I have a question about the SaveEditor's and My New Life game. I have tried using "MvSaveFile" because "RpgMakerSaveEdit" (0.6.3/0.6.5) variable option is greyed out. When I use MvSaveFile and edit items or variables, I follow the instructions and type "enter" in command window and hit return. When I load the save file my changes to the variables are overwritten by the game. Is there something I am missing here or just need to use another tool to do this?
There are 2 ways too do it it’s explained in op post check it

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I don't see a variable 146 for aiming...don't think that's it:( which is unfortunate because I get a black screen whenever I try to raise my aiming through the trainer at ninas gang.
You can use saveeditonline for manually entering data just upload files click on raw data option and enter the variable manually it’s explained in op post aswell

axon

Aug 24, 2018
My New Life [v1.8] [Beggar of Net] not working on my Mac , the error Msg" the application Game can't be opened " ? do I have to down load a third party software to run this game as the Game.app file is not working .
help please .

BKrance

Jul 23, 2018
I'm currently stuck on Beth's quest, mainly on after talking to Tom.

I've already played with the switches 577 and 578 and nothing works. I've also tried loading an old save, still not.
Does anyone know of a workaround aside from those 2 switches?

Keyz19

Oct 2, 2018
I can open aunt sex scene after done her quest and have aprosadiax but still can open what wrong anyone who know please tell me

Keyz19

Oct 2, 2018
I can't open aunt sex scane after finised her quest and have aprosadiax in investori but still can't open juSt have command to show penis but her get mad

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Anyone know the variable for Beth's quest? Some reason for her quest i reached the end where MC needs to go to Beth's home to talk, but glitched that i always repeat the spotting tom and Beth's mom scene. Any help?

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
I can't open aunt sex scane after finised her quest and have aprosadiax in investori but still can't open juSt have command to show penis but her get mad
You must increase her love towards you first. Visit her around 2/3 times without showing your penis after that you should be able to show her.

Sep 27, 2018
Anyone know the variable for Beth's quest? Some reason for her quest i reached the end where MC needs to go to Beth's home to talk, but glitched that i always repeat the spotting tom and Beth's mom scene. Any help?
After the tom and beth's mom scene, these variables should be #85 = 11 #17 = 10... See if it works for you

GodDarkChaos

May 5, 2018
can someone help me about my problem? im in Foreman's Wife quest and using 1.9 walkthrough . there is cheat option you can both betrat wife and cover her . my problem is #33 Evento Cartas variable its same variable before choosing opposite choice so im confused what to do? can someone explain to me or i can send savefile and you can look at it if its helps

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
can someone help me about my problem? im in Foreman's Wife quest and using 1.9 walkthrough . there is cheat option you can both betrat wife and cover her . my problem is #33 Evento Cartas variable its same variable before choosing opposite choice so im confused what to do? can someone explain to me or i can send savefile and you can look at it if its helps
Easiest method I found is using the save editor found
Open your save file and go to Switches. Look for Switch #22 (Evento Mujer traicionada) and #23 (Evento Mujer encubierta) and activate the one you didn't choose.

In case your wondering #22 activates the betray wife path and #23 is for the cover path.

GodDarkChaos

May 5, 2018
Easiest method I found is using the save editor found
Open your save file and go to Switches. Look for Switch #22 (Evento Mujer traicionada) and #23 (Evento Mujer encubierta) and activate the one you didn't choose.

In case your wondering #22 activates the betray wife path and #23 is for the cover path.
ty for help i'll try
ps: it work ty for help again

Godrik

May 17, 2018
Does anyone know how to fix the "can't enter Sasha house" bug?

After Sarah and Sasha made peace I did the 3 dates with Sasha, several times, but when try to get in her house she tells me "bug" off =p
Anything I can change in save editor to fix this?
Would a change in Love, relationship or some other variable fix this?
(latest Version 1.9 F3)

Mirta

Mar 28, 2018
What are the numbers for Endurance and Skill ? Mine are Endurance 25 and Skill 7 with Jet's training done and both +1 from Nestor's girls. A few pages back the screenshots showed both 100.