Mod My New Life Game Variables Thread [Cyrus]

wimpie23

Aug 14, 2018
How to start jason quest all i get is the reses part and i need to talk to him at school bit notting

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Hey guys, i'm in need of help, got stuck in the house of garrison? harrison? Don't remember the name, i'm at the part where you have to put the ultra expensive jewel into the trainer's jacket, i put it but the guards don't come inside to search and i'm basically stuck, can't go outside or interract with anything, and sadly i overwrote all saves after i put the jewel in his jacket, any advices? can i switch some variable or something?
Hey guys, any advices for this bug?

kingbw

Apr 12, 2018
Can anyone tell me what the inventory number the saw is? I have Rosalva's submissiveness high enough but it won't spawn in the basement.

rj.slayer

Jun 9, 2018
Sorry for my English, but we're having a problem at the end of Beth's mission, when I'm being teleported to her room, she's not there and I'm watching, can anyone help me?

Mar 12, 2018
I have a question about the SaveEditor's and My New Life game. I have tried using "MvSaveFile" because "RpgMakerSaveEdit" (0.6.3/0.6.5) variable option is greyed out. When I use MvSaveFile and edit items or variables, I follow the instructions and type "enter" in command window and hit return. When I load the save file my changes to the variables are overwritten by the game. Is there something I am missing here or just need to use another tool to do this?

gazi60

Aug 3, 2018
[QUOTE = "lyricalgenisis, post: 1030293, участник: 491364"] У меня вопрос о игре SaveEditor и My New Life. Я попытался использовать «MvSaveFile», потому что параметр переменной «RpgMakerSaveEdit» (0.6.3 / 0.6.5) выделен серым цветом. Когда я использую MvSaveFile и редактирую элементы или переменные, я следую инструкциям и набираю «enter» в окне команд и нажимаю return. Когда я загружаю файл сохранения, мои изменения в переменных перезаписываются игрой. Есть ли что-то, чего я здесь не вижу, или просто нужно использовать другой инструмент для этого? [/ QUOTE] я пользуюсь сейф редактором онлайн, он неудобный, а что ... есть другой?

beetlejuise

Jul 9, 2017
Does anybody know how i can reset the taylor quest?
I was in the scene where she was raped but when i had to input a choice to intervene or not i clicked a right mouse button and the scene disappeared and i can not go any further in the quest line.

Thanks in advance

gazi60

Aug 3, 2018
помогите, с бет всё сделал как надп а они не вызывют! и еще...с дейзи, я в банде уоррена, на до пойти к девушке, а ее нет!

gazi60

Aug 3, 2018
ребята, мало того что в ивенте с бет ничего не происходит, так теперь еще и с брендой чехарда!...при входе в аптеку , мерцающий экран и выкидывает в мою комнату! что можно сделать?, заранее спасибо:)

Mar 12, 2018
[QUOTE = "lyricalgenisis, post: 1030293, участник: 491364"] У меня вопрос о игре SaveEditor и My New Life. Я попытался использовать «MvSaveFile», потому что параметр переменной «RpgMakerSaveEdit» (0.6.3 / 0.6.5) выделен серым цветом. Когда я использую MvSaveFile и редактирую элементы или переменные, я следую инструкциям и набираю «enter» в окне команд и нажимаю return. Когда я загружаю файл сохранения, мои изменения в переменных перезаписываются игрой. Есть ли что-то, чего я здесь не вижу, или просто нужно использовать другой инструмент для этого? [/ QUOTE] я пользуюсь сейф редактором онлайн, он неудобный, а что ... есть другой?
Hey man I don't understand what you have written here. I need something in English bro.

Mar 12, 2018
Still need help with my earlier question

I have a question about the SaveEditor's and My New Life game. I have tried using "MvSaveFile" because "RpgMakerSaveEdit" (0.6.3/0.6.5) variable option is greyed out. When I use MvSaveFile and edit items or variables, I follow the instructions and type "enter" in command window and hit return. When I load the save file my changes to the variables are overwritten by the game. Is there something I am missing here or just need to use another tool to do this?

trapi

Jun 28, 2018
I have a problem with mafia storyline. Jaqueline is not showing up at night to kidnapp me. Is there any way to cheat the game and choose a mafia without the mission. I have completed quest with dad and maria and amy until that point but nothing happens at night.

Mar 12, 2018
Don't mean to spam the thread but does anybody know how to resolve the save editor issue I am having?

Aquaman12

Jun 12, 2018
How do you get Sarah and Shasha in 1 save using savepoint?
been searching the threads. but i might have missed it..
anyone care to help?

Harry Private

May 5, 2018
I completed the pussyfights and am doing Beths quest. I need to ask help from Jaqueline but it Nesrot keeps asking me if I'm ready to leave for the pussyfights. how do I turn this of?