Mod My New Life Game Variables Thread [Cyrus]

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Can someone help me, i already won the pussyfight, but when i visit tyna, the scene when tyna and her aunt need help mc before the got transport to gang hideout come up again

Can someobe solve this ??
Post it in discussion thread

Dec 31, 2018
Does anyone know what the variables are to keep fucking both jason and his mom? How about the variables to fuck Chloe after doing the Mariah quest but not joining Nesrot?

Dude Love

Apr 14, 2018
Does anyone know how to bypass the bug on Sandra when she keeps asking if you spoke to Sherman?

I'm stuck there with her. Sherman is gone, already got the reward for getting rid of him, and then on the next visit she asks if I spoke to him again. Ideas? Variable switches?

maurok7

Jul 6, 2018
I am stuck at that point where i have to go to beth house after her breakup. She calls MC and he is transported to beth room but the event where i have to delete video using password 'schookums' or whatever is triggered. i have completed this event but somehow it is triggered again and so i can't progress with beth. so i want to know what variable is associated with event of deleting video so i can change it.
you solve that shit? im stock the double date simply dont happen.

MHappy

Feb 21, 2019
Hey! I'm in deep trouble. Seems my Maria & Laura events are bugged or something.
Whenever I go to Maria to talk near the beach (on weekend mornings), she says "Don't bother me".
IMG 1.png <--beach cutscene

As for Laura, I kept the third magazine in the bookshelf long back but the scene never triggered. And what more, every morning the bookshelf sparkles but I cannot place the new milf magazine from my inventory into the shelf. It's non interactive.
IMG 2.png <-- Non-Interactive Sparkles IMG 3.png <-- Inventory showing Magazines

I realised that the 45 days threshold exists for Maria quest, so tried meeting Maria on day 42 (Sunday) as well. Then another walkthough mentioned, the threshold is 30 days so I changed edit file to 22 days and continuing. Still can't get the jobs done.

Please someone guide me through it. I'm in dire need of help here.

A millions of thanks in advance.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Hey! I'm in deep trouble. Seems my Maria & Laura events are bugged or something.
Whenever I go to Maria to talk near the beach (on weekend mornings), she says "Don't bother me".
View attachment 250066 <--beach cutscene

As for Laura, I kept the third magazine in the bookshelf long back but the scene never triggered. And what more, every morning the bookshelf sparkles but I cannot place the new milf magazine from my inventory into the shelf. It's non interactive.
View attachment 250067 <-- Non-Interactive Sparkles View attachment 250068 <-- Inventory showing Magazines

I realised that the 45 days threshold exists for Maria quest, so tried meeting Maria on day 42 (Sunday) as well. Then another walkthough mentioned, the threshold is 30 days so I changed edit file to 22 days and continuing. Still can't get the jobs done.

Please someone guide me through it. I'm in dire need of help here.

A millions of thanks in advance.
follow new walkthrough posted on op because there could be many problems with those quest as game is huge in size tapping things are a lot of work and once you finish a quest multiple variable changes so een you change days it wont solve your bug buddy i would reccommend you to start afresh with new walkthrough

MHappy

Feb 21, 2019
follow new walkthrough posted on op because there could be many problems with those quest as game is huge in size tapping things are a lot of work and once you finish a quest multiple variable changes so een you change days it wont solve your bug buddy i would reccommend you to start afresh with new walkthrough
That'd be a little tiresome decision. Was hoping there was some switch, altering which could solve the problem.
But Ok, fine. If that's the only way then I guess I'd redo all stuff scratch. :/

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
That'd be a little tiresome decision. Was hoping there was some switch, altering which could solve the problem.
But Ok, fine. If that's the only way then I guess I'd redo all stuff scratch. :/
As i said its a huge game a single quest can trigger multiple switches and you already have problem with 2 main quest so probably atleast 7-8 switches would have been triggered and some in a wrong way so editing your save would make you save even more messy and might bugbother quest too

MHappy

Feb 21, 2019
As i said its a huge game a single quest can trigger multiple switches and you already have problem with 2 main quest so probably atleast 7-8 switches would have been triggered and some in a wrong way so editing your save would make you save even more messy and might bugbother quest too
Yes, I understand. Have started the game from scratch now. So much thanks for taking time to assisst with my issue. :)

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Yes, I understand. Have started the game from scratch now. So much thanks for taking time to assisst with my issue. :)
No worries just make sure you use an update walkthrough from op not the one available with game enjoy

_Dhoko_

Oct 14, 2017
I have a problem he does not let me give the aphrodisiac to Maria and she shows me how she gives it but nothing happens and the effect does not work

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Who is the variable to skip the quest on Maria job's before see her on beach and titfuck?

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
whats the variable to unlock Jason's house. it glitched and locked me out even though i have done the pre requisites required