Mod My New Life Game Variables Thread [Cyrus]

Cream

Sep 18, 2016
Anyone know the variable to force the amy quest to progress? I can't get her to show up at night asking for a pregnancy test.

Cream

Sep 18, 2016
Anyone know the variable to force the amy quest to progress? I can't get her to show up at night asking for a pregnancy test.
sigh never fucking mind. just had to go to the commercial district at night apparently. -______-

Chaos Archon

Jul 3, 2018
how do i trigger the 3rd living room scene with laura. it says in the walkthrough that i should save before spending time until 24:00(so I could load if it failed) then going to living room. but i've done it like over a 100 times already and its still not triggering. so i gave up and came here

Chaos Archon

Jul 3, 2018
how do i trigger the 3rd living room scene with laura. it says in the walkthrough that i should save before spending time until 24:00(so I could load if it failed) then going to living room. but i've done it like over a 100 times already and its still not triggering. so i gave up and came here
Nevermind i just had to go up the fuckin stairs

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
I am stuck at that point where i have to go to beth house after her breakup. She calls MC and he is transported to beth room but the event where i have to delete video using password 'schookums' or whatever is triggered. i have completed this event but somehow it is triggered again and so i can't progress with beth. so i want to know what variable is associated with event of deleting video so i can change it.

HisDudeness

Nov 3, 2018
Hey guys. After the date with shasha and sara I picked sara this time and end up in my room with her in infront of her room - but maria is asking to spend the night in my room. This seems to break the progress, no matter if I decline or accept I can't move or click anything after.

Does anyone know the switch to turn off maria showing up that night?

Thanks!

Edit: Nvm I found the workaround by triggering both sara and shasha and got around the bug that way

Scapest

Jul 8, 2017
Someone help me please, i'm stuck with Maria quest, i have to talk with her at the beach, but she tells me to leave her alone.
Variables: 122:Maria quest 15
Switches actives: 914 : Quest Maria 1
920 : Quest Maria 2
926 : Ahegao Joanna
914 : Quest Maria 9

HisDudeness

Nov 3, 2018
that happened to me too. I'm afraid I can't pinpoint the problem, but did you make sure you've triggered all other events with her? 2 workout scenes infron of the tv and going into her room after 12 (she's standing in front of her bed then) needs to come before the beach event.
Don't know the switch/variable, sorry

kabuto666

Oct 7, 2017
Easiest method I found is using the save editor found
Open your save file and go to Switches. Look for Switch #22 (Evento Mujer traicionada) and #23 (Evento Mujer encubierta) and activate the one you didn't choose.

In case your wondering #22 activates the betray wife path and #23 is for the cover path.
Hi. I'm trying to do this procedure because online editor is not working but my problem is the (save editor 63 exe) is not launching when I select the save file while the (save editor 65 exe) works but the edit switches and variables are greyed out.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Hi. I'm trying to do this procedure because online editor is not working but my problem is the (save editor 63 exe) is not launching when I select the save file while the (save editor 65 exe) works but the edit switches and variables are greyed out.
Try to download
Then just open RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe, it's the one I use. Just make sure you make o copy of your save file because sometimes when editing the save file the program doesn't save correctly and you end up with a corrupted file.

Scapest

Jul 8, 2017
that happened to me too. I'm afraid I can't pinpoint the problem, but did you make sure you've triggered all other events with her? 2 workout scenes infron of the tv and going into her room after 12 (she's standing in front of her bed then) needs to come before the beach event.
Don't know the switch/variable, sorry
Yes, the way i found was to force the Work quest variable(switch), this way i could finish the Maria quest.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
I have a problem with Marble quest(Hornet Auto).

It's with the hooker, which variable is the variable of the Hooker? She only says "Get ou lowlife", even after tried to pick the car in High Neighborhood.

Ninjabeard

Jul 3, 2017
I think Jacqueline is bugged in my game and I can't get her to pick me up to start the crime boss quest line. Anyone know a way to fix?

Nov 15, 2018
Is there any chance that I can only do Laura quest before dad comes? After dad's return I cannot put magazines and although I bought the dildo I could not place it in mail box. Laura quest is stuck for me. Can any one help?

animal5000

Jul 19, 2017
Does anyone know how to restart Daisy's quest. Every time I go to her in her room she says she's not ready and I can;t do anything. She is required for 2.0 and I can't progress.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Guys,

what are the variables/switches in order to swap/change your mafia gang? I can't find them.

Ravenhart

Jul 28, 2017
Sorry there, where I can find amaria house and what is the time i can enter her house after pussy fight ?

chethan

Mar 23, 2017
Iafter Sarah tournament and some sex scenes with her I don't know how to progress more can someone help? Cause walk through is not helping

Ravenhart

Jul 28, 2017
Can someone help me, i already won the pussyfight, but when i visit tyna, the scene when tyna and her aunt need help mc before the got transport to gang hideout come up again

Can someobe solve this ??