Mod My New Life Game Variables Thread [Cyrus]

shadowalk

Oct 5, 2017
This is going to sound silly, ive read the OP too. My current situation is that I added Jet's birth certificate to my inventory prior to where she "joins" your party, so Chloe and Jet were waiting outside the cave second I arrived, so I now permanently have jet as a party member. (She follows MC etc). My problem has arisen that when the game makes Sarah the main character to get money from Dad, it bugs out and Jet is the MC with Sarah the follower. So when dad comes up to the bedroom to give Sarah money for the date with the MC due to 2 people being in the party, he cant walk the correct steps so the game bugs out, you can't press PG DN etc as its Sarah and she just says "can't use phone". Is there any way of using Switches / Variables to undo this. perhaps a combination of now that I have 0 birth certificates, if anyone knows the Jet Quest number to set in variables to go back to Mr Gribbins so I'd just have to goto #1 east town or teleport straight there. or quite simply is there a switch or variable for who is in your party, and i can just switch her off.

Aug 6, 2016
has anyone figured out how to change the day of the week?

even when I change variables 2 (day of week), 3 (current day total), and 42 (days elapsed) together so they're all consistent the save is not recognized

shadowalk

Oct 5, 2017
I think that's because they're are more variables that are based on number of days, like examines etc in the variables list.... so if your changing days elapsed you probably need to change every variable that has that number.

Having said that, I've noticed that the game doesn't "acknowledge" the day (word ie Monday, Tuesday etc) until after a triggered event. i.e. Something that makes the screen wipe/go black, so maybe sign out in the bathroom, change date, then "Shower and jerk off" and see if the word in the date switches correctly. (Just an idea)

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
has anyone figured out how to change the day of the week?

even when I change variables 2 (day of week), 3 (current day total), and 42 (days elapsed) together so they're all consistent the save is not recognized
I think that's because they're are more variables that are based on number of days, like examines etc in the variables list.... so if your changing days elapsed you probably need to change every variable that has that number.

Having said that, I've noticed that the game doesn't "acknowledge" the day (word ie Monday, Tuesday etc) until after a triggered event. i.e. Something that makes the screen wipe/go black, so maybe sign out in the bathroom, change date, then "Shower and jerk off" and see if the word in the date switches correctly. (Just an idea)
Just use the offline editing tool

DarkSamurai84

Oct 16, 2017
What variables and switches do I need to complete the Daisy and Beth missions? I'm on the second day with the father and the WT says I need to cheat if I didn't get a chance to finish them myself.

shadowalk

Oct 5, 2017
Thats just the recess quests , daisy (where she asks you for rumours) and beths is the cock measuring competition. if youve completed both of them its fine, if you haven't just use the mod (press pgdn) or use the cheats option, then relationship, recess quest and daisy and beth respectively.

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
Does anyone know Rachel's comics quest variable or maybe specific amount of releationship and love needed to trigger it? I went to another date with her and now quest does not progress.Pls help:FeelsBadMan:

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
I made a balls up with Charles, did his recces quests and spoke to him after school, gave him the fake vag. When i got the option as to who to pick to get charles laid, I accidently pressed esc and now Charles doesnt speak and I cant get back to the option.

Is there a switch or combination of variables I can use to reset it?