Ren'Py Abandoned My New Daughter's Lover [Ch 2 v0.11 EA] [DerketoGames]

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Looking at the title I would like to know - is it really "my NEW DAUGHTER'S lover", as in the daughter is new/unfamiliar to the MC or "my DAUGHTER'S NEW lover", meaning the daughter's LOVER is the new piece in the equation?

Have not played yet and the overview doesn't clear up things.
The daughter or so is not MC's daughter but his ex-girlfriends daughter that she left along with taking all MC's money and the 2 are now living together.

The title is miss-leading big time.
As you can see there is no "Incest" in the tag list and will never be.
This is the reason I stop playing.

Last edited:

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
The daughter or so is not MC's daughter but his ex-girlfriends daughter that she left along with taking all MC's money and the 2 are now living together.

The title is miss-leading big time.
As you can see there is not "Incest" in the tag list and will never be.
This is the reason I stop playing.
So step-daughter isn't exciting enough for you? Try using your imagination a bit...

I was going to delete this because the step-daughter wasn't a tiny dick ladyboy with an eye patch on her left eye! That's the only thing that gets me hard anymore other than her peeing on everything including the MC...

Oh wait, it looks like Miranda has somehow been bitten by an "alien child of the night" and is now an Cosmic Vampire!
And since Vampires and Aliens are currently "in", Schwing! GAME ON...

[Note to Dev:] {Since she is now an undead alien being can we get some urination scenes with glowing green streams?}

1668143905260.png
:p

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So step-daughter isn't exciting enough for you? Try using your imagination a bit...

I was going to delete this because the step-daughter wasn't a tiny dick ladyboy with an eye patch on her left eye! That's the only thing that gets me hard anymore other than her peeing on everything including the MC...

Oh wait, it looks like Miranda has somehow been bitten by an "alien child of the night" and is now an Cosmic Vampire!
And since Vampires and Aliens are currently "in", Schwing! GAME ON...

[Note to Dev:] {Since she is now an undead alien being can we get some urination scenes with glowing green streams?}

View attachment 2161332
:p
She is not even a step-daughter they were never married just boyfriend and girlfriend.
The girlfriend ran off with all of MC's money and left her daughter there.
So yes my imagination does not stretch that far.

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
Linux compressed version cannot start, .sh file is missing and the Python binaries are named "CaseysFall".
Unfortunately I just downloaded and compressed the game as is. It didn't have an .sh file when I downloaded it.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
She is not even a step-daughter they were never married just boyfriend and girlfriend.
The girlfriend ran off with all of MC's money and left her daughter there.
So yes my imagination does not stretch that far.
Where I come from, living with her Mom makes her legally your Common-in-law Wife, in turn her daughter, literally your step-daughter.

I am adopted, with 2 adoptive sisters that bare no blood to me but they are still my sisters, I have met both my natural parents and have a 1/2 sister and 2 - 1/2 brothers but as far as I'm concerned they are all my brothers & sisters, there is no 1/2 or adoptive or any other designation for them, they are all my family! Stop being so narrow minded and move out of your Grandmother's Basement, it's a big complicated world out there!

Last edited:

Dolmen

May 27, 2020
It got grainy when I tried to put some light into the image.
Between the dark images and horrible Engrish, this game needs to go back for a makeover.
I also tried to use PhotoShop to bring light into the dark. But there are very many, from about 670 pictures, there are about 260 pictures where the blackout is lived. But the hair from the MC shine...
That I gave up, because the game is not worth it.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Unfortunately I just downloaded and compressed the game as is. It didn't have an .sh file when I downloaded it.
I'm not sure what you downloaded then because the regular version doesn't contain anything Linux-related. Anyway, I fixed it by using another RenPy runtime.

Smygis

Jan 6, 2018
View attachment 2036932

Overview:
You are Macario or MC, a former boxer who after being arrested, loses his money and his partner disappears, leaving his 18-year-old daughter behind, so the two decide to live together while they discover where she is, although neither of you expect what will happen later​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-10
Release Date: 2022-11-09
Developer: DerketoGames
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1856495 View attachment 1856496 View attachment 1856497 View attachment 1856498 View attachment 1856499 View attachment 1856500 View attachment 1856501 View attachment 1856502 View attachment 1856504
Where's the MAC edition??

CardinalF

Oct 11, 2018
Windows only? How difficult is it to build for Linux as well?

Honest question, but practically every other Ren'py game on here has PC and Linux libraries baked in.

Reactions: Skalli

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
I'm not sure what you downloaded then because the regular version doesn't contain anything Linux-related. Anyway, I fixed it by using another RenPy runtime.
I downloaded straight off itch so blame the dev. I just brought it here so
You went too far with the compression. First game i switched to full version cause compressed was too much
i just recompressed it from 40 to 80 on the pics, it went up by 6 mb in size

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I downloaded straight off itch so blame the dev. I just brought it here so

i just recompressed it from 40 to 80 on the pics, it went up by 6 mb in size
Wants compressed, complains it's too compressed, wants it free too, let them go pay for it themselves/download the uncompressed one, that's just ungrateful, lol

Reactions: Famescua

harrydogs90

Mar 28, 2019
Enjoying the story, I just rewrite each script line correcting all the "He" to "She" and the other minor mistakes. Need's a proof writer to do a little editing and it would flow better.

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes