Ren'Py Abandoned My New Daughter's Lover [Ch 2 v0.11 EA] [DerketoGames]

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyNewDaughtersLover-CH2-0.11EA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
So I was playing Chapter 1, and the game is way too dark (lighting) for me to truly enjoy the game. Does anyone know if it gets better, or does the entirety of Ch 1 remain in shadows and darkness?

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Question for Ch2v0.11: Is it a standalone? Last one played was 0.9, should I download both v0.10 and v0.11 or is it included?

Reactions: Jonh4869

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I've assembled this pictoral story in gif format:

I see the loli tag, my right brain (wolf) vs my left brain (dog):
wolf-cartoon-open-mouth.gif

Reading reviews about translations & engrish my left brain thinking (you're doing it anyway, aren't you?)
war-dogs-war-dogs-movie.gif

Right brain: 'Attention brain cells'

1680508652203.png

#DedicationToTheLolis' :ROFLMAO:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7
Size 66.2 MiB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Does your port include all previous content? Ie: Ch. 1 also? Asking bc CH 1 (only) compressed by someone else is 77mb.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Miranda model got trashed in Ch2 (n) supposedly to avoid needing a loli tag when she was getting fucked. Should have just kept the model and just made a loli patch like most devs (or moved to Japan where they don't care about lolis and no need to mosaic censor either if it's meant for export). Luckily trying to read this gave me a headache so at least I didn't get too immersed into the story (mostly just skipped the dialog), unlike when Sara was trashed in Oh Daddy.
I don't really see how Sara in Oh Daddy got trashed...she is what, 5 cm or so larger ?

For this game i agree, the new model looks worse, add to that the english is bad so begun to skip, lightning is really off (too dark), choices which don't matter, forced lesbian content, can't reject the 'daughters' friend etc.

Reactions: denen

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
I kinda wish that whoever translated the dialogue to English, took a bit more time with it as it rather off-putting. A little more effort to get rid of the stilted speech and grammar would improve it a great deal, as it is, it detracts from the story.

As well, what is this "moth" that appears when referring to the MC? Did I miss something in the dialogue?

Last edited:

tarshack

May 15, 2018
Well if he has been around and its his daughter then she isnt a "new" daughter. Now if he wasnt around and didnt know he had a daughter then I could see it saying m "new" daughter. of course I am assuming here he will be her lover but then again we have no planned tags so we dont know of course so..... I will wait and see before investing time playing something I have no clue where its heading.
LOL ya i think this game will have some interesting language issues .... so is it..... a new daughter and she has a boyfriend ..or should it be " my daughters new boyfriend " chuckles a bit can tell english not first language. Also i have a gut feeling there will be some grey areas in this because she looks like she is maybe 10 12 years old Max and a gut feeling there will be some changes made very fast to the character graphics because some will take offense to how old the character looks and report it

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 2 0.11

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 54 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port. I'm no longer able to get my post promoted to the OP, so this is all you get unless Flower's Fan adds it :)

Reactions: Flower's Fan
Jan 7, 2022
Reactions: SumTingWong0420
2.80 star(s) 10 Votes