Ren'Py Abandoned My New Daughter's Lover [Ch 2 v0.11 EA] [DerketoGames]

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Smygis

Jan 6, 2018
View attachment 2036932

Overview:
You are Macario or MC, a former boxer who after being arrested, loses his money and his partner disappears, leaving his 18-year-old daughter behind, so the two decide to live together while they discover where she is, although neither of you expect what will happen later​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-24
Release Date: 2023-02-22
Developer: DerketoGames
Censored: No
Version: Ch 2 0.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Chapter 2:

Win: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Chapter 1:

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1856495 View attachment 1856496 View attachment 1856497 View attachment 1856498 View attachment 1856499 View attachment 1856500 View attachment 1856501 View attachment 1856502 View attachment 1856504
Where's the MAC File?

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
even if a lot of folks tell you thats not ntr....it is....to be weak or strong in your personality has nothing to do with it...thats BS...if you have a thing with any girl and she fucks secretly behind your back with a guy or girl, shes first cheating on you ,if you get it smeard at your face and let it stand as is your cucked....at the end we have NTR even if it is a softer one....this has something to do with your likes(kinks)...it doesnt tell about your strong or weak character....please TAG it as what it is and there will nomore palaber about your game-kinks....life and let life....

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 351MB
Compressed size Q90: 56MB

PC & macOS = /

Linux (PC) and macOS is unofficial and untested! (will have Mac Mini to test soon(tm))

Chapter 2 v0.9

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Back to the game itself, I also was displeased with the course of the story in chapter 1 with all the lesbian scenes. I agree with all people, that it's clearly NTR without labeling it. Well double standards. However, the first part of the 2nd chapter was already better and tried to get away from the lesbian stuff, what I appreciate. For now I won't keep the game on my watch list, but I won't put it on ignore, either. As far as the look of the daughter goes, I liked her look in chapter 1 a bit more than this new look. In my eyes, the change is little too drastic for basically over night. If weeks or months would have passed, the change would've at least been believable. But this is obviously a subjective opinion, that doesn't need to be adressed more.

Last edited by a moderator:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 2 0.11

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Size 54 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: x3m3x and Thy4nd

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Is the DEV active here?
I was going to do a proper correction, but about half of the images are very dark, so it's not worth putting time into dialogue correction if the visuals are bad.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I had some hope that the dev would work on his translation pipeline for Chapter 2, but like 5 lines in I'm hit with:

"(Better not!, because he can react like the other day and spank me in his pelvis)"

For the record, the game has had 0 spanking scenes thus far, even if that made any sense whatsoever.

Edit: For chapter 2 it seems the dev has learned his lesson about nighttime so everything happens during the day. Also, no janky animations. But also, so real action. Seems to be a lot of "tee hee, I'm naked now, gotta run away!"

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 10 Votes