• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned My New Daughter's Lover [Ch 2 v0.11 EA] [DerketoGames]

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

bigphil963

Nov 17, 2020
just another NTR game pretending its not, you get cucked by the neighbors sister, your LI(your step-daughter) even secretly tries to hide and cheat on you with sarah even going so far as to be licked out by her.

just because its lesbians doesn't make it magically not be NTR. you need to put the proper tags on this either cheating or NTR tags

alexglig

Nov 8, 2020
just another NTR game pretending its not, you get cucked by the neighbors sister, your LI(your step-daughter) even secretly tries to hide and cheat on you with sarah even going so far as to be licked out by her.

just because its lesbians doesn't make it magically not be NTR. you need to put the proper tags on this either cheating or NTR tags
lesbians not NTR , i say it like a man.:cool:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022

ntr is ntr.
it's no gender.

why people think because it's lesbians it's not ntr?
double standard much?

if you like that more power to you but the game do need to be TAGGED as ntr.

but aye ignore list it goes.

these dudes might as well play that game where you is a ex military coming home and the sister fucked with your wife before she dies and she rubs it in your face describing what she did to your wife and 99% of the game is your sis fucking your love interest LMAO.

hell she the mc in that game basically.

plus the game is tagged NTR to so yea lesbian ntr is a thing people.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Chapter 1: 0.7
Size 66.2 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Last edited:

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
When is part 2 going to come out and what is it going to be called? The ending message has me puzzled.

Feb 26, 2022
Version 0.9 is out on Itch, for pay. Version 0.8 is free on Itch, under the filename MyNewDaughterLoverCH2free-win.zip, and as it is 217-219 MB compared to v0.9 (aka CH1), I assume it does not include CH1. Will DL and test if v0.8/CH2 needs save files from v0.7/CH1 or how it is done...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
starting the Chapter II is now available (v0.8)
and the full Chapter I, now available for free too

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes