• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned My New Daughter's Lover [Ch 2 v0.11 EA] [DerketoGames]

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Well, I decided to try this... and failed miserably. Gave up after the prologue.
It's a Spanish game, very badly translated into English (I suspect Google Translate or one of its colleagues did all the work, due to frequent use of wrong pronouns). It's missing roughly 850 periods, in either language.
Honestly, that's all I can say about it. Because I have no idea if the plot is any good; the Engrish was too distracting. The renders look alright, I suppose.
I agree although I did manage to get into chapter 1. I think it is too much to even to publish it in this state. The renders are OK and so are the models.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Here is what it's about so far

your new girlfriendhas a daughter and they move in with you. One day the girlfriendjust leaves without saying anything, leaving her daughter with you. You decide to be her dad whileyou help her look for her mom. Then you start feeling things for her and her for you. Pretty much thats it so far. Not bad, will keep an eye on this.
would be nice if the description explained this. I thought it was about you reconnecting with your lesbian daughter ... or being cucked by her bf.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
would be nice if the description explained this. I thought it was about you reconnecting with your lesbian daughter ... or being cucked by her bf.
It's maybe a translation problem, maybe not, because seeing that Sarah is interested in your stepdaughter, it's still possible, that you're getting cucked, even if the story indicates the opposite for the moment. We will see in either the long run, or if the dev(s) decide to tell us the upcoming fetishes.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
There is not

your new girlfriend has a daughter and they move in with you. One day the girlfriend just leaves without saying anything, leaving her daughter with you. You decide to be her dad while you help her look for her mom. Then you start feeling things for her and her for you. Pretty much that's it so far. Not bad, will keep an eye on this.
Your leaving out that the girlfriend stole MC money selling off his properties and leaving her daughter with MC.
She is not his daughter or even his step-daughter even though they call each other daddy/daughter.

For incest lovers like me this is in no way incest.
Have not completed this yet and when I do if any more tags are needed I will get them posted.

ADD: This funky English needs to go with a better translator, to many "he" when it should be "she" and so on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrijgeest and AJBit

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Not bad, needs some work but it has potential. The petite model is different than the usual (not a bad thing). Will keep an eye out for more to see if it improves.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So no actual incest? Just being Epstein
Yes there is no incest including step-incest she is not in no way his daughter, they just like calling each other daddy/daughter.
It does not say how long he was with the mother but it was not very long and she ripped off MC and stole his money including selling off some of his properties. (She maybe the one that got him into trouble with taxes.)

Now for some more tags.
Voyeurism [Spying on people engaged in sexual behavior including stripping.]
Teasing [Used when a character teases another another, either by seduction or via sex.]
Loli [Girls with undeveloped bodies in sexual situations. Read rule 7.]
Groping [Sex act involving groping anothers body.]
Dilf [Sex act with an older man who appears to be within the age range of 30-50 (doesn't need to be a parent).]

Not going to include Milf yet because don't know how old the older sister is.

There is a kissing scene with 2 girls but its for teaching only, one tried to take it further but the other one did not like it.

I also like to say the dev goes way out of his way to hide the girl's private parts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ADD: All tags have now been added for whats in the game as of this update. v0.5.
To me this is more like a v0.1 instead of v0.5 or a v0.0.5 would be better.

Well that's it for me, unless this gets pregnancy I will probably not play it again.
You all have fun now, you hear. ;)

Last edited:

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
There is not

Your leaving out that the girlfriend stole MC money selling off his properties and leaving her daughter with MC.
She is not his daughter or even his step-daughter even though they call each other daddy/daughter.

Have not completed this yet and when I do if any more tags are needed I will get them posted.

ADD: This funky English needs to go with a better translator, to many "he" when it should be "she" and so on.
Yes I didn't say that she took his money but I did say that she wasn't his real daughter

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
It's maybe a translation problem, maybe not, because seeing that Sarah is interested in your stepdaughter, it's still possible, that you're getting cucked, even if the story indicates the opposite for the moment. We will see in either the long run, or if the dev(s) decide to tell us the upcoming fetishes.
not worth it, plus I get annoyed at Engrish. Gunna skip it.

Reactions: qaywsx

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
There is not

yeah not worth it ... def gunna skip this game.

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
ok, why did you cut out the .sh file on this renpy? It could have been multi-platform ... but now ... crap

Reactions: Skalli

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018

your new girlfriendhas a daughter and they move in with you. One day the girlfriendjust leaves without saying anything, leaving her daughter with you. You decide to be her dad whileyou help her look for her mom. Then you start feeling things for her and her for you. Pretty much thats it so far. Not bad, will keep an eye on this.
Got cucked before we even started playing, dayum.

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
Got cucked before we even started playing, dayum.
I don't get where you see us getting chucked by what I wrote. She left and we don't know why. That's not getting chucked, that's getting abandoned.

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes