• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Abandoned My Lovely Sara [v0.6] [Caizer Games]

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

falcon93

Sep 2, 2017
This game hits new levels of "bad in english"... I'm not a native speaker either but some of the sentences didn't even make sense... Let's hope that in the next release it will be transformed to something better....

Caizer

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017

Good news my friends! I finaly find who can help me translate my english version of the game. And he already complete edit text. Now I'm introducing it into the game. After I do this I need tested it little bit and tomorow I post new 0.1 eng version for all!^^
Hope this must be way better than before.

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
Good news my friends! I finaly find who can help me translate my english version of the game. And he already complete edit text. Now I'm introducing it into the game. After I do this I need tested it little bit and tomorow I post new 0.1 eng version for all!^^
Great news! Can't wait :)

Reactions: Caizer

seemsgreat

Oct 29, 2017

very good news! thanks!

The_Dante

Nov 10, 2017

Hi, when your english translation is ready, may i can translate it into german for german players like me?

Caizer

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Hi, when your english translation is ready, may i can translate it into german for german players like me?
Sorry man, for now I have a lot of work and need translate my game on 2 languages. If I take your translate, I must spend time for implemented this all next versions. I cant take it for now. When I find out my schedule - I'll think about adding other languages. You can say me about this later, after 0.2-0.3 and I think again).

Reactions: The_Dante

Superperv13

Nov 6, 2017
There is only 1 issue I got and it' with ur genre heading Incest might occur. ;) as long as it does I'm happy
If not :( . But can' wait for next release and now with better english. :)

The_Dante

Nov 10, 2017
Sorry man, for now I have a lot of work and need translate my game on 2 languages. If I take your translate, I must spend time for implemented this all next versions. I cant take it for now. When I find out my schedule - I'll think about adding other languages. You can say me about this later, after 0.2-0.3 and I think again).
You´re welcome. I can this any time you want and time ;-)

Caizer

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017

Hi everyone. New translate complete. It must be much better than before!
Special thanks to Herr Balrog !
If you find some problems\bugs - say me about this.

Controls:
F2 - fullscreen

Ctrl - skip

Spacebar - hide

RMB - menu

MLD 0.1 new eng version:

Last edited:

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Updated links in OP with new english translation.

seemsgreat

Oct 29, 2017

Dec 24 at 4:00pm
Hi everyone. New translate complete. It must be much better than before!
Special thanks to Herr Balrog !
If you find some problems\bugs - say me about this.

Controls:
F2 - fullscreen

Ctrl - skip

Spacebar - hide

RMB - menu

MLD 0.1 new eng version:

Great update, English is much better now. Looking forward to the story continuing and i have just a suggestion, that we can name our main character.

Last edited:

Caizer

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
This Visual Novel is not bad so far...
Your review so good for me! Im very glad you like it, and I can say you about story. Yep Im focused on this and dont like just sex witchout story line. Of couse you can trust me, in future i create erotic and sex scenes for game, this is just for look how game can be.

And important for you - you dont try new english translation version I think, you can try it ;). Its must be better than before.

And again, I realy glad see your review comment, this give me more motivation for make this game)

seemsgreat

Oct 29, 2017
Your review so good for me! Im very glad you like it, and I can say you about story. Yep Im focused on this and dont like just sex witchout story line. Of couse you can trust me, in future i create erotic and sex scenes for game, this is just for look how game can be.

And important for you - you dont try new english translation version I think, you can try it ;). Its must be better than before.

And again, I realy glad see your review comment, this give me more motivation for make this game)
I can promise the english in the new version is now good! this reviewer must have played the old version......

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Hi, Caizer.
Keep it going and please don't leave it undeveloped.
There is good stuff in your story, so plenty of room for a bunch of new things, you know.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes