VN Others Abandoned My Lovely Sara [v0.6] [Caizer Games]

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Hello all!
I'm a little disappointed with the comments about my game...
Don't be :). Every game has negative and positive comments here. Just keep up good work, deliver new content and you will be good. You must not take those bad comments to the heart. A few local members can write a nice critics posts without leaving a bad taste in your mouth. And ask moderators for your "Game developer" badge ;)

Jul 5, 2017
Hello all!
I'm a little disappointed with the comments about my game.
About the copy of the DMD. I did not copy DMD and I did not see any options for dialogues and clothes. I just found content that I like and came up with a story from my head. Of course, DMD influenced the development, but only the very idea, more I did not take anything from it.
And about translate... yeah, im realy sorry about this. I try translate from myself and use translator for this, but Im not good for it.
If you know interpreter who can help, say me plz.
And BIG thanks to those who liked my game! I know this just 0.1 but I try for all of you! ^^
Hey, don't worry about it. any 3dcg father-daughter game has been compared to DMD on here for a while now. Also, eventually once more content is available, people will be way more positive. As for a translator, I don't know anyone who even knows Russian let alone willing to translate for it. You might find a few people on here willing to proofread your stuff, but that's about it. Hope your project goes well.

Reactions: Caizer

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
Hello all!
I'm a little disappointed with the comments about my game.
And BIG thanks to those who liked my game! I know this just 0.1 but I try for all of you! ^^
Like the others have said, don't be. Criticism will come from anywhere and everywhere. I want to like this game, and from this comment of yours, I feel like I will.

Aside from some translation errors, there wasn't anything bad about this version. It's only that it's very "by the book" right now. Starts off very similarly to other F+D games and there wasn't much to go on for me or anyone else with the same mindset to really get an idea that this can be something enjoyable.

Also, as a player personally, Tyranobuilder runs awkwardly for me, I don't know if others experience this. There's like a small lag every time I click that distracts me from what's going on in the game, something that doesn't happen with Ren'Py. Ren'Py also offers a bit more flexibility as a player as well.

Anyway, I look forward to what this game can be. Ignore the blind hate and focus on the constructive criticism. I'll definitely be back for v0.2

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017

Hi there! I want to say about time what I take for v0.2. Because this is my first game - I dont know how much time this can take. I work 50% of my all time on my job and i spend 90% of my free time for work on my game. But I can tell you that this should not take more than 2 months. And I will keep you up to date and send all the information about the development.

Be sure next update will be better than 0.1 and longer.

I know about bad translate and I try solve this very hard, I think I already find assistanse for this and you take better translate in the future. (And I reupdate 0.1 version too).
I hope you understand me.
I will keep you informed about development

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
This could be great, but argh my eyes when I try to read that dialogue. I just can't. I hope you find that translator.

Caizer

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Like the others have said, don't be. Criticism will come from anywhere and everywhere...
Thanks for the comment. When I was making the first version of the game, I was trying to make a start which would be different from the others. You do not immediately see your daughter. But this is not important i think.
About Tyrano, I run my game on different PC and dont see any problems. This just run perfectly. May be I need some more information about runs on other PC. I understand if you dont like Tyrano, for me it's just way easier for develop my game.
Im glad you like some parts of my game).

Phil52

Dec 19, 2017
to those giving negative comments, by supporting the game developers we can keep the creative community going.

Found this was a Good start to your Visual novel. some proof reading may help. most of the time the brain will auto correct if you let it, so its not terrible. maybe a small description of relationship to main character will help. for eg. when Elena calls. mike response ((Elena?), (Last time I talked to her about 5 years ago),( maybe something happened)).
add sister in-law, or my ex, sister. like (Last time I talked to (my ex's sister) was about 5 years ago). small things like that may help people having trouble putting the relationships together.

But keep up the good work, the renders are good. there is a lot of them but its those small things like the expression changes in the dialogue that I like. doesn't feel like like talking to a mannequin using the one image for the whole conversation.

seemsgreat

Oct 29, 2017
Thank you^^. Sorry, I try find some one. I think I find, I dont know, but may be he can help me translate. If he help me, first what I do - translate 0.1 correctly and continue create v0.2.
Hello, i like your game, issues with the translations was to me the biggest problem and as i see it very important to fix! The 3d renders are good and plot and characters are good to, so we will see were this will go.

Caizer

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
add sister in-law, or my ex, sister...
Hello Phil52 and big thank you for the comment. This is realy important words: "doesn't feel like talking to a mannequin". Appreciate it). I add sister in-law for start of the game^^.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes