VN Others Abandoned My Lovely Sara [v0.6] [Caizer Games]

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
This is not only* for english. He can say whatever he want man). Are you have problems with rus language? XD
Actually, it's this site's rules that it's an English site. I don't think it's a problem if someone posts in Russian and then puts a Google translate version in the same post, but if I'm wrong I'm sure a Mod will correct me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jag Hond

xb

Nov 9, 2017
This is not only* for english. He can say whatever he want man). Are you have problems with rus language? XD
I made the mistake of using Russian on this site and a mod politely pointed out that this is an English only site. Strangely enough my reaction was "Sorry - TYVM for letting me know."

Caizer

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
This is so wrong I think. If some body dont understand what I say on russian language - this is not for you. If I want say message on english - I do this. But I cant do this anyway). Okay I take it.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
This is so wrong I think. If some body dont understand what I say on russian language - this is not for you. If I want say message on english - I do this. But I cant do this anyway). Okay I take it.
if it's not for us we have the PMs... all public communication on F95Zone shall be in English. End of that discussion and back on topic...

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
@Caizer i have to remind you one of important rule here you maybe ignored when subscribe...

6. We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if its not in English. No translation present may be deleted.

Caizer

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017

Hello there!
I want say you what I do now and what you can wait in next update:

Completed:
Credits on main menu.
Faster load menu buttons.
Change name on start.
Сhoices now affects on future scenes.
Fixed some bugs.
Extended Day 1 (more scenes at the end).
Start of Day 2.

Working:
Scenes with Sara in park.

What you can see in 0.2 after release:
3+ animations (With Extra).
Start corruption progress with Sara.
Meet Jenny.
And other.

I hope you like it in the future^^

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hey Caizer - can you export a Mac version? TyranoBuilder can do that on Windows, from what I've read.

Caizer

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Keep up the great work.
Thank you). I do not know yet when. I hope not later than in a month. I do not have much free time and have not a very powerful computer. After I fulfill the goal on my Patreon page, I will increase the development speed. For now I take a vacation on my job, may be I can do this.

Caizer

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017

Hello!
Today I did a lot of stuff for MLD. Now I have finished doing 2 scenes after the park and I need to do the last 3 scenes: 2 small and 1 large scene. After I do this I need to translate the game and test it.

When I do this I will release the game for Windows and Mac.

Have a good mood!)

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes