VN Others Abandoned My Lovely Sara [v0.6] [Caizer Games]

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes

paladin07

May 28, 2017

Hello!
Today I did a lot of stuff for MLD. Now I have finished doing 2 scenes after the park and I need to do the last 3 scenes: 2 small and 1 large scene. After I do this I need to translate the game and test it.

When I do this I will release the game for Windows and Mac.

Have a good mood!)
DMD has been banned from Patreon (as of yesterday, I think). You should prepare for your game to be banned as well. DMD, which started as Dating my Daughter, stripped the references to "Daughter" and "Dad" and still eventually they banned him. Yours was founded as "My Lovely Daughter" and I think your initial version includes dad/daughter references. Be prepared to possibly have it banned even if you change the content to something else. Just letting you know.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
DMD has been banned from Patreon (as of yesterday, I think).
DMD has been banned, but mrdots has not. They've said to him that in no uncertain terms that if he wants to keep his patreon alive, he MUST create a different game. For all the relevant info go here:

Reactions: darkmine

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
DMD has been banned, but mrdots has not. They've said to him that in no uncertain terms that if he wants to keep his patreon alive, he MUST create a different game. For all the relevant info go here:
You talk about things that everyone already knows.

Hugh_Jassol

Dec 21, 2017
- Patreon crackdown on projects by adult game makers -

Breaking news ! A developper of an alternative to Patreon is seeking to speak with many makers of adult games caught up in this predicament, as soon as possible. His name is ”przewodo”.

Explained in Mr.Dots DMD thread
The big thing about this though is how trustworthy is this new patron-like? Not to mention what local laws will they be subject to in whatever jurisdiction they're incorporated into.

If this "przewodo" is the real deal then this will be great. We can only wait and see.

Reactions: darkmine

Caizer

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017

Hello everyone!

Today I complete rus version of 0.2. Steel need to test bugs and edit the text, but this is already complete. Tomorow I try to solve all problems with rus version and start translate into english version with Herr Balrog.

More information tomorow^^

Caizer

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017

For now I full complete rus version. Now I translate it into english. So how you know I have a job and cant spend all time for developing. And now I cant say about release dates. But I can say this must be faster than 2 weeks. Just last steps :)

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
short game...is each update 1 day? cause I reached the end of day one and went back to menu

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
short game...is each update 1 day? cause I reached the end of day one and went back to menu
I mean... what else did you expect from a 0.1 version ? It's basically a demo. Wait for 0.2 and it will give you an idea.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Updated
Pepe sends his regards :pokerFace:

Reactions: xןʞ

Caizer

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Hello guys.
I want to say that I'm leaving here. This is nice place for sharing stuff and for talking about this games.
But I cant defend my game 2-3 days before those moderators update my game here.
Of course this is pirate forum, but before I join this place I wanted to
arrange and post the latest version for all of you on this forum earlier than for the public, but not on the first day.
So if this moderators do this, I cant continue watch out for my game here.
Sorry and good luck everyone!

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
Pretty sure this version is broken. I get to Day 2 and then it just kinda stops. It's not frozen, I can still hide/unhide the text with spacebar, but clicking mouse button doesn't do anything and I tried clicking all over the screen and I couldn't find any way to continue the game.

Reactions: juanespitia

aweriel

Jun 18, 2017
Pretty sure this version is broken. I get to Day 2 and then it just kinda stops. It's not frozen, I can still hide/unhide the text with spacebar, but clicking mouse button doesn't do anything and I tried clicking all over the screen and I couldn't find any way to continue the game.
press 'enter'

Reactions: Blashyrkh

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Happened to me aswell. I'm assuming you copied the new files over the 0.1 existing files. Seems that doesn't work here. You gotta start a new game and everything should work nicely. However it's a pretty small update though, just like the previous version. Could be a decent game in maybe 6 or 7 months. Absolutely zero action or nudity at this point

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Hello guys.
I want to say that I'm leaving here. This is nice place for sharing stuff and for talking about this games.
arrange and post the latest version for all of you on this forum earlier than for the public, but not on the first day.
You should publish the first few versions for free to advertise the game. Then people can donate you by seeing what the game looks like and what direction it will go to. In addition, this site is the ideal site to advertise the game. So there's no point in being disappointed.

Jun 26, 2017
Hello guys.
Completely understandable as far as your frustration. A certain type of person will be a pirate, but remember in marketing all PR is good.

Some pirates pay for things too. So, since it's going to happen, you can either take the good with the bad and choose to look at the pirates as a pool of unauthorized beta testers, or take the stance you are taking.

Neither is 'wrong' I just wanted to make sure you considered all angles. :)

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
So just finished 0.2, and yeah not much content so far. Also, I have to say that wow... what a DMD clone. I mean, I know every game that is a father/daughter incest theme will be compared to DMD but this some serious cloning. From the structure of the game, to most of the major plot points; it's much too similar to be coincidence. Models and renders are good, and atleast the friend seems like a unique character and not a clone of Elena. I'm tentatively keeping on eye on this one, but seriously you should branch off in your own direction. If a photographer and his rape-y friend show up I'll probably literally facepalm.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes