Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
So is it still releasing on the 15th or or it coming out earlier now? I don't use Petreon so I'm not fully familiar with how it works unfortunately :p
The dev'ss last post was just a progress report, v0.5 so far Going to be released as planned (15th of the month).

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
Zoe's, which used to be his primary, was released every 15th. MGA was secondary and was released on the 30th. Now that Zoe's finished and MGA is the new primary he changed MGAs release-date to the 15th.

Ceiclehoo

May 7, 2017
Is here anyone pledge for Tier 2(Not demanding but wondering)? Otherwise the 4.0a version will be release on 30 of this month or 2 more months as public version(I guess) xD

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Thanks for the info guys, appreciate it. Do you think someone will be nice enough to actually upload it here when it releases on the 15th? Considering it's not public and all.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Thanks for the info guys, appreciate it. Do you think someone will be nice enough to actually upload it here when it releases on the 15th? Considering it's not public and all.
I hope so it'd be a shame if not but hey i'll live

Ceiclehoo

May 7, 2017
Hmm... 99% for a no, 0.4a would have been released here if that would happen.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Pretty sure we won't be getting any updates till the 23rd at the earliest
Though I hope differently, I would guess you are correct. it's sad but i can't do it myself unfortunately so i am at the mercy of everything like you all...

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Shit. Now people starts asking links BEFORE they are availables.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
fair enough. This all went down like what a month ago? I mayve misremembered a little bit lol.
But regardless what Daniels did in that situation was ridiclous. Especially considering getting that update was 40 dollars >.>
So I dont blame anyone for not plediging enough to get that bugfix lol.
i was here when it all went down... but that guy had to be Daniels K only tier 3-4 supporter to get caught like that or our guy used the same name here... (i don't want him to get anymore heat for it thats why i'm not using our hero name:pokerFace:) but Daniels K was very pretentious for doing that, it would also suggest that he does check out F95 zone, stalking us... :tf::tf:

still there is no fix for the "20mins later" bug.. :mad::mad:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
i was here when it all went down... but that guy had to be Daniels K only tier 3-4 supporter to get caught like that or our guy used the same name here... (i don't want him to get anymore heat for it thats why i'm not using our hero name:pokerFace:) but Daniels K was very pretentious for doing that, it would also suggest that he does check out F95 zone, stalking us... :tf::tf:

F95 is growing everyday, it wouldn't be surprising if developers check the forums regarding their game. New devs actually benefit if their game is posted here, as this will generate awareness for their game and potential income source. But for those developers who already have enough supporters, it can hurt them especially in this case, leaking a game for $30 tier is not a small amount,

$30/month for an update that is usually ~30-45 mins worth (as he claims) really isn't worth the price tag, for me at least. In my educated guess as do for many people, so one potential way to protect his game is implant "unique code" for those High paying tiers inside the game script to easily identify the leaker. This however requires the developer to provide the supports with a unique upload of the game, yes this will take time to do, but he can identify the leaker.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I think Daniels K. has already been here a few times asking in no uncertain terms that he doesn't want to lose that much money, so your message might actually give him ideas about how to deal with future leaks. Having in mind what happened to the previous leaker I seriously doubt anyone who pledges over $30 monthly is going to leak this game again, but if by some unfathomable reason one of those patrons leaks it, then:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
About a year ago Daniels was threatening we'd go down like kat did, so I doubt he'll ever come here on good terms.

Reactions: paladin07

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017

Most likely he had the same name on here and on patreon. When I first joined I was the same xD. I used the same name on here as I did on patreon but the moment I started to upload on here I found a way to change my name on Patreon.

F95 is growing everyday, it wouldn't be surprising if developers check the forums regarding their game. New devs actually benefit if their game is posted here, as this will generate awareness for their game and potential income source. But for those developers who already have enough supporters, it can hurt them especially in this case, leaking a game for $30 tier is not a small amount,
Exactly. F95 has gotten to the point that most devs are finding us simply by googling their games name and F95 is usually the 2nd link right under the game patreon.
But the fact that devs freak out as much as they do like Daniels for example is ridiculous. I completly understand that hes upset that one person is paying for the game and then sharing so that god knows how many others get to play for free but by reacting the way he did not only did he lose a a high tier pledger he just insured the majority of us on here would NEVER pledge to him myself included

Reactions: eatthecat

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Here it is, updated guide for the current version v0.4

Same layout as before, hopefully easy to understand.

@muttdoggy @Bloo If you may be kind enough to attach it to OP.

Note 1: If you ended Day 2 with 7 Full Hearts, you wont be able to get the threesome scene at the end of Day 3.

Note 2: You need to end Day 3 with 7 Broken Hearts for a chance to have sex with the sister on Day 4.

Edit 13/9/2017: Attaching a new version of a walkthrough for Jerk & Neutral Endings. Please follow the ending recommendations so you wont miss any scenes. Tell me what you think! Enjoy!
I loved the original version and i like the new version of the walk through! so referencing both is the best... if you aren't going to work through the new MGA version using the old, might I get a copy of your old walk through so I can work it? I understand if you don't want to, so don't fret there :)

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes