Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
I loved the original version and i like the new version of the walk through! so referencing both is the best... if you aren't going to work through the new MGA version using the old, might I get a copy of your old walk through so I can work it? I understand if you don't want to, so don't fret there :)
I'll send you the old version in excel via PM, you can do whatever you want with it. I cleaned it up and slightly updated it.

Currently as far as I'm seeing being a Jerk will open up more scenes to play throughout the day than either Neutral / Gentleman. With each new update, the game will requires requirements made on a previous day and/or based on a certain ending. This will lead to more time to be spent on covering all basis and trying to figure out which scenes are being missed out on a specific route.

I don't know, maybe you'll find a better way to manage it or display it. Good luck :)

Reactions: Graybo and Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'll send you the old version in excel via PM, you can do whatever you want with it. I cleaned it up and slightly updated it.

Currently as far as I'm seeing being a Jerk will open up more scenes to play throughout the day than either Neutral / Gentleman. With each new update, the game will requires requirements made on a previous day and/or based on a certain ending. This will lead to more time to be spent on covering all basis and trying to figure out which scenes are being missed out on a specific route.

I don't know, maybe you'll find a better way to manage it or display it. Good luck :)
I got it and will see what I can do for things, thanks for the excel file. Sorry I didn't reply I had Karate to go through yesterday :) heh

Reactions: Qleaf

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Attached a new type of walkthrough covering Jerk & Neutral Endings,
You can check it out in this .

Tell me what you think! Enjoy!
Good work, thank you. But I started these paths and couldn't finish them. Gosh I love Amnesia too much, although I don't deprive myself of following Mary and Betty's paths, or her sister when Amnesia don't see us, I can't treat her badly.

Reactions: Elkfood

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Good work, thank you. But I started these paths and couldn't finish them. Gosh I love Amnesia too much, although I don't deprive myself of following Mary and Betty's paths, or her sister when Amnesia don't see us, I can't treat her badly.
Hi, may you please clarify what "stopped you". Did you follow the choices I provided or you did something different?

And fyi, "Amnesia" is a condition where a person forgets a period of time, it's not a person's name.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Hi, may you please clarify what "stopped you". Did you follow the choices I provided or you did something different?

And fyi, "Amnesia" is a condition where a person forgets a period of time, it's not a person's name.
No, no, the walkthrough is very good. I follow your choices, quickly got a bunch of broken hearts, but I didn't like be a jerk with her, so I stopped this path.

And I named here Amnesia 'cause if named Suzie, as in my game, no one will to recognize her :)

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
No, no, the walkthrough is very good. I follow your choices, quickly got a bunch of broken hearts, but I didn't like be a jerk with her, so I stopped this path.

And I named here Amnesia 'cause if named Suzie, as in my game, no one will to recognize her :)
Hehe thought there was a mistake in the walkthrough, it's all good.

You can refer her as the "GF"

Reactions: UncleVT

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
You guys need to forget about getting v0.5, atleast for some while.

The best you can hope for is obtaining v0.4a , this version has been released for tier 1 ($10 +). Even this version it's not being leaked.

Just a tip for those who wants to share and don't want to be caught, send the link to a staff member in private message.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
You guys need to forget about getting v0.5, atleast for some while.

The best you can hope for is obtaining v0.4a , this version has been released for tier 1 ($10 +). Even this version it's not being leaked.

Just a tip for those who wants to share and don't want to be caught, send the link to a staff member in private message.
oh they are well aware of that but it doesn't stop them from being hopeful...

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
^Please do this^

If we ever get someone to provide us patreon only versions please contact a staff member and tell them "here's the link please keep me private" so we can continue to update this in future versions

Rubas

Jun 5, 2017
We have a copy of version 0.5 and CG rip, we'll share it in a bit after we confirm everything's ok.
You my friend should rename to SantaClause, cause it sounds like Christmas will be coming early :)

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes