OctoPriest

Mar 28, 2017
One thing I do have to give this game credit for... in addition to being an interesting gameplay concept, real amnesia does not simply make you forget your past, but rather also makes it extremely difficult to form new memories. It's much more Dory from Finding Nemo than it is Jason Bourne from the Bourne series. It's extremely rare to see games (or any form of media content for that matter) treat it properly.

Reactions: Elkfood

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
One thing I do have to give this game credit for... in addition to being an interesting gameplay concept, real amnesia does not simply make you forget your past, but rather also makes it extremely difficult to form new memories. It's much more Dory from Finding Nemo than it is Jason Bourne from the Bourne series. It's extremely rare to see games (or any form of media content for that matter) treat it properly.
This is just copying the idea of the Adam Sandler 50 First Dates movie and it's fake amnesia syndrome, and it's not really " ".

"Goldfield syndrome" was originally a fictional syndrome with anterograde amnesia where memory for the events of the day were normal but where overnight memories were lost. It originates in the fictional film 50 First Dates.

PS: Not saying it's not an interesting topic or anything, i don't specifically like the way the author is using it but that's personal taste.

Last edited:

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
wow...wasnt expecting it....decided to check just in case ....was pleasantly surprised....thanxs a lot!!!

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Game is interesting but frustrsating at the same time gf has superpowers when it comes to sister everyone else she is oblivious

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Game is interesting but frustrsating at the same time gf has superpowers when it comes to sister everyone else she is oblivious
I think the point is that the sister is known to be like that and the fact that she did nothing but talk about the mc put up the red flag.
I'm starting to think it was the sister that caused the accident and the gf was so shocked by it that her mind just blocked it out or w/e.I think that would be a shame though...kinda like the sister.
the only other person that it could be is the creep at the hospital which I think is unlikely. ANd as for the video being deleted...really?you can delete it but can never really get rid of it unless you know what you are doing....he didnt have the time to really delete it from existence entirely lol.I know its a game but come on lol

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes