Ceiclehoo

May 7, 2017
May I know what game engine is this game using? By the way what engine do players prefer? 3D like fallen doll, Wild life, House party... or My girlfriend Amnesia, Anna's affection...etc

Tempest42

Jun 15, 2017
My girlfriend Amnesia and Anna's Affection are both using RPG Maker MV. Fallen Doll is made using the Unreal Engine. House Party uses Unity. I'm unsure about Wild Life, but probably Unity or Unreal engine. I can't speak for everyone but I prefer games made with Renpy. It's generally less monotonous and there is less work required to get from one scene to another, it also is great for games that can be replayed in different routes as you can skip unchanged scenes easily.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

MGA 0.4a was released to Tier 3 Patrons, you can find it in Patron only posts - Tier 3 rewards. This update is half of the 0.5 version, the other half is coming out in just two weeks on the 15th and it has around 40 minutes of gameplay depending on your play style and if you go through Mary's and Betty's scenes, the other half will have around the same gameplay time and it will bring new scenes and the end of the day! You will be able to notice an increase in the duration of each scene and better quality.
I've also started working in the back of the game to prepare for the new improved versions and gameplay, I'm also looking into adding night time scenes, events, quests, characters, etc! I will have more information on the subject in the following weeks.

Enjoy and let me know if there are any bugs!

Egonrac

Aug 27, 2017
Does this mean us non-Patrons won't be able to download it today? Hopefully not :(

Last edited:
May 4, 2017
Unique concept it's all this game has going for it but it's not enough to make me support the guy so I won't and I won't be playing it again, I like character development good/bad doesn't matter but in this game develop the character every day all over again.

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Unique concept it's all this game has going for it but it's not enough to make me support the guy so I won't and I won't be playing it again, I like character development good/bad doesn't matter but in this game develop the character every day all over again.
The concept and choices aren't the only thing the game has going for it, the character models especially are really damn good as well, if the developer decided to implement some more really great scenes I think it would have to be classified as one of the best 3D games around! In my opinion :p

Last edited:
May 4, 2017
The concept and choices aren't the only thing the game has going for it, the character models especially are really damn good as well, if the developer decided to implement some more really great scenes I think it would have to be classified as one of the best 3D games around! In my opinion :p
Character models? You mean the same girl with slight variations? And sure there are a lot of choices which means they're meaningless. He could do much more if he just moved the game to RenPy and focus on the story mainly the way he's going now the game will be abandoned in 2-6 months..

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Character models? You mean the same girl with slight variations? And sure there are a lot of choices which means they're meaningless. He could do much more if he just moved the game to RenPy and focus on the story mainly the way he's going now the game will be abandoned in 2-6 months..
You don't sound very optimistic about the game, it's honestly not as bad as you say it is, I mean, it's certainly a lot better than most 3D games Ive played, but I don't think it will get abandoned.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elkfood

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Daniels K always finish his games. If you do not like them, avoid them, but do not argue with things that are not.

Reactions: Elkfood

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
i know right especially since this game has some of the best animations i have seen for these type of games

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Finally decide to play an rpgm because I was bored out of my mind and now I'm stuck in the scene saying "X minutes later...". The world doesn't want me to play rpgm's it seems :FeelsBadMan:
Yeah everyone was having that issue when 0.4 dropped. Following the gentleman route leads to that bug. Only way to avoid it is to either take the asshole route or call and go on a date with the waitress.
DanielsK did drop 0.4a to fix that bug like the very next day but after the guy who leaked 0.4 on here was harrased by DanielsK for leaking 0.4 he dropped his pledge and understandbly so nobody else on here was willing to pledge the highly unnecessary amount of money needed to get the fix

Ceiclehoo

May 7, 2017
Yeah everyone was having that issue when 0.4 dropped. Following the gentleman route leads to that bug. Only way to avoid it is to either take the asshole route or call and go on a date with the waitress.
DanielsK did drop 0.4a to fix that bug like the very next day but after the guy who leaked 0.4 on here was harrased by DanielsK for leaking 0.4 he dropped his pledge and understandbly so nobody else on here was willing to pledge the highly unnecessary amount of money needed to get the fix
He didn't drop his pledge, he was reported and blocked from pledging...

Reactions: dunhill

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
He didn't drop his pledge, he was reported and blocked from pledging...
fair enough. This all went down like what a month ago? I mayve misremembered a little bit lol.
But regardless what Daniels did in that situation was ridiclous. Especially considering getting that update was 40 dollars >.>
So I dont blame anyone for not plediging enough to get that bugfix lol.

Reactions: dunhill

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
Well tbf you have to count the fact that it seems none of us here is a $40 or so patreon so i guess we'll have to wait a week or 2 at least.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes