botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Game is great, my only issue is the platform. I absolutly hate RPGM for VN and especially when there is replay value. Ren'Py would have been perfect imo.
I wish he would work in Ren'Py. I like his games, but the tedious walking around and the "quests" are nothing but annoyances to the story and the sex.

Reactions: zombie666

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I have a question, seeing as this is from the same creator, is there a reason there's no Zoe's Temptation thread on here?

Dex10

Jul 2, 2017
Which games have the same good animations? Like My Girlfriend's Amnesia or Stranded with Benefits i guess.

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
Do you really think MGA and Stranded has good animations?

Zoe's temptation is made by the same developer. Check it out.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Lily of the Valley has good animations. It's a shame the developer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elkfood

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Do you really think MGA and Stranded has good animations?

Zoe's temptation is made by the same developer. Check it out.
Maybe i haven't played enough of these type of games but i thought MGA has some of the best animations i have seen for this type of game only other 1 that i have played that comes close i think is Teacher's Pet if there is some that you consider to have better animations give me some names i would love to check them out.

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry this might be a silly question, but does this mean the new update to My Girlfriends Amnesia will be out on the 31st? I read what the developer posted and it didn't sound like he was talking about My Girlfriends Amnesia, is he talking about the other game or something?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Sorry this might be a silly question, but does this mean the new update to My Girlfriends Amnesia will be out on the 31st? I read what the developer posted and it didn't sound like he was talking about My Girlfriends Amnesia, is he talking about the other game or something?
Sister, Mary and Betty are characters of this game so yes, the new update will be out on 31st apparently.

Reactions: Elkfood

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Sister, Mary and Betty are characters of this game so yes, the new update will be out on 31st apparently.
Oh, that Mary and Betty, I forgot about those two and their names because I haven't played it in a while, now it makes sense, I always just stuck with the Sister and Girlfriend for everything, thanks and sorry for the silly question :p

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Okay as the new update is approaching us soon, should be today I hope. I just wanted to say couple of points about the walkthrough.

I'll be only writing mainly for the Jerk's route and will pick up as many girls the game can offer :p
There will be a notice when to save for the last set of choices , in which you can choose to go the neutral ending.

I will not be writing a guide for the gentleman's route, if worst come to worst just pick the other options in the guide. :D

Why am I doing this?

Well there will be lots of new content and some of them require set of choices made in the previous updates in order to trigger. This way I'll be able to control upcoming scenarios.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I've always found this game pretty straightforward, you either behave like a gentleman or fuck everything with a pulse. The only real decision is whether you cheat with girl A or girl B.

Reactions: Cirro84 and Elkfood

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I always managed to get the full hearts in the end of the day. Also I follow the paths with Mary and Betty, but not the sister. I hope can still doing it.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
I've always found this game pretty straightforward, you either behave like a gentleman or fuck everything with a pulse. The only real decision is whether you cheat with girl A or girl B.
I always managed to get the full hearts in the end of the day. Also I follow the paths with Mary and Betty, but not the sister. I hope can still doing it.
That's the thing, everybody have their own likes and dislikes, If I'm going to cater for all, I don't think I'll be able to do it. Focusing on 1 or 2 paths should be easier to control with the future updates.

I did a rework on the guide, not completed though (Currently ahs Day 1 and 2) but hopefully will finish before the new update releases. Tell me what you guys think.

Reactions: atlas114

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Finally decide to play an rpgm because I was bored out of my mind and now I'm stuck in the scene saying "X minutes later...". The world doesn't want me to play rpgm's it seems :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: dunhill

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Finally decide to play an rpgm because I was bored out of my mind and now I'm stuck in the scene saying "X minutes later...". The world doesn't want me to play rpgm's it seems :FeelsBadMan:
There have been some cases with similar issues for some people, although didn't face that. The developer said he fixed it. There are people claim that it is caused by following the gentleman route.

Alas I recommend you to try again when the new update releases. This is definitely worth a try!

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes