Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Here it is, updated guide for the current version v0.3

Same layout as before, hopefully easy to understand.

@muttdoggy @Bloo If you may be kind enough to attach it to OP.

PS: If you ended Day 2 with 7 Full Hearts, you wont be able to get the threesome scene at the end of Day 3.
Added to the OP.

Reactions: Mikedazz1 and Qleaf

Phil04

Jun 4, 2017
Here it is, updated guide for the current version v0.3

Same layout as before, hopefully easy to understand.

@muttdoggy @Bloo If you may be kind enough to attach it to OP.

PS: If you ended Day 2 with 7 Full Hearts, you wont be able to get the threesome scene at the end of Day 3.
Is there a 3 way that's NOT the sister using a dildo and me just sitting there?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Is there a 3 way that's NOT the sister using a dildo and me just sitting there?
Inportant thing is at at the end of day 2 don't have 7 Full hearts.

In day 3, always choose actions that are listed in the guide giving -1 heart . At the end you shoukd have 7 Broken hearts. Enjoy!

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Great update, didn't expect such crazy day at all. XD And thanks so much for the walkthrough! One thing, is that i always have feeling that such games would be so much better, if they was on renpy engine. It's basically VN, but on crappy rpg maker, that give us some little "walking" gameplay.

Last edited:
Reactions: meastro

WarGamesHyp

Jun 8, 2017
I see I'm a little late concerning the ntr topic from day 2 but seriously, i was enjoying the game and trying to play the perfect gentlemen, then with no input ntr. Worse I actually played Big Brother fully trying to unlock all achievements while also using cheats to ignore the ntr as much as possible, but after so many hours on that game i can't handle games that include it anymore so literally i went from enjoying this game to deleting it from my computer because i already had bad feelings from how the detective and doctor looked, so overall it was confirmation that the game is heading in that direction.

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
1. There is no ntr till now, there is max some tried rape and a short little cockold with the sister (and yes cuckold and ntr are NOT the same!)
2. Its flaged with ntr
3. REALLY NO NEED! to start this fucking whole discussion again! Open your own "I dont like...." thread and talk there!

No need to answer me, i wouldnt say anything more to this!

Reactions: Kaparzo

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I see I'm a little late concerning the ntr topic from day 2 but seriously, i was enjoying the game and trying to play the perfect gentlemen, then with no input ntr. Worse I actually played Big Brother fully trying to unlock all achievements while also using cheats to ignore the ntr as much as possible, but after so many hours on that game i can't handle games that include it anymore so literally i went from enjoying this game to deleting it from my computer because i already had bad feelings from how the detective and doctor looked, so overall it was confirmation that the game is heading in that direction.
I can understand this. If game would 100% fall into ntr pit, i'll delete it too. But i doubt it, at least now. Yeah, detective very shady guy, that dick Adrian, and basically every other guy there. But, 3 day was surprisingly very good and funny (i don't care if girlfriend's sister have sex with her, and i don't think it's in any way "cuckold" or "netorare" in this situation. At least for me. Maybe i like lesbians too much? Even though, sister is obviously didn't mean you\your girl any harm whatsoever, just innocent fun.). Who knows what author even wants from this game?

Reactions: Elkfood

WarGamesHyp

Jun 8, 2017
Well i agree on one thing, what I saw of the game wasn't bad game play or graphics wise, but on the other had there are a ton of games that don't have a ntr subtext (but right now I can't look at any of the male characters of this game without thinking "when is this person going to cuckold the girlfriend").
Maybe if i check later on in development il be presently surprised and it was only a throwaway, who knows.

also I understand that it was discussed earlier in the thread but i only played the game now, and I am only now posting (heck that was my first post on the site).

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
Anyway prepare for another wave of NTR trigger coming next update. Test results are coming boys. Remember to skip contents next update.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
1. There is no ntr till now, there is max some tried rape and a short little cockold with the sister (and yes cuckold and ntr are NOT the same!)
2. Its flaged with ntr
3. REALLY NO NEED! to start this fucking whole discussion again! Open your own "I dont like...." thread and talk there!

No need to answer me, i wouldnt say anything more to this!
It wasnt flagged with NTR when i played it

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Well i agree on one thing, what I saw of the game wasn't bad game play or graphics wise, but on the other had there are a ton of games that don't have a ntr subtext (but right now I can't look at any of the male characters of this game without thinking "when is this person going to cuckold the girlfriend").
Maybe if i check later on in development il be presently surprised and it was only a throwaway, who knows.
I have that feeling too. And the thing is, if girlfriend was protagonist, we all will be (somewhat) okay with rape, ntr etc. But author choose to lead us as boyfriend, who basically don't know anything about "games" that everybody else play in this world. Blind sheep. It's even worse, if they can do everything they want with girlfriend, and she can just forget it.
And about "there are a ton of games without ntr" - basically everyday list of games with ntr become larger and larger. Some games i knew and liked now have large ntr branches. No one can predict that.

Anyway prepare for another wave of NTR trigger coming next update. Test results are coming boys. Remember to skip contents next update.
It doesn't help at all. NTR scene happens, but you just can choose to ignore it. "Blind sheep" again. It's not like they didn't rape your girlfriend, they do it anyway. But you just can't see it. I always choose to see it, even if i dislike this content. Better be aware.

so i keep seeing ntr popping up on dif games
what exactly is NTR lol
If you want to understand what ntr/Netorare/Cuckold is look at the game big brother that entire game is built around it. Essentially ntr is when the people your emotionally/romantically/sexually invested in is seduced away/has sex/gets raped by another man
It's more-more complicated than that. NTR is whole large genre, that divide in many-many "species". Such as netori (you seduce or rape another's man girl), netorase (you agree to give your girl to another man), etc. It doesn't have to be man. Netorare can be, if girl steals your girl too. And you can play as girl, and it still would be NTR. And cuckold is different genre. You can google all this and read by yourself, for example there

Last edited:
Reactions: WarGamesHyp
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes