WarGamesHyp

Jun 8, 2017
It's more-more complicated than that. NTR is whole large genre, that divide in many-many "species". Such as netori (you seduce or rape another's man girl), netorase (you agree to give your girl to another man), etc. It doesn't have to be man. Netorare can be, if girl steals your girl too. And you can play as girl, and it still would be NTR. And cuckold is different genre. You can google all this and read by yourself, for example there
I guess now i know,
I didn't realize it included more than that but that's probably just a bias on my part, because to me as a guy it hits me more to have it happen to girls by men i forgot to think about it from the other perspectives. Mostly because I'm one of those people that thinks in terms of, a threesome with two girls is hot but two guys is not.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I guess now i know,
I didn't realize it included more than that but that's probably just a bias on my part, because to me as a guy it hits me more to have it happen to girls by men i forgot to think about it from the other perspectives. Mostly because I'm one of those people that thinks in terms of, a threesome with two girls is hot but two guys is not.
Yeah, same. MM+F is mostly no-no for me. I like good corruption games with female protagonist though, that's nice training for viewing all this situations (and how do you react) from female's side.

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
I dont really understand the rage over the NTR scenes in this game. The core of this game is based on expoiting the girlfriends amnesia. And thats exactly what those scenes is about.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
I dont really understand the rage over the NTR scenes in this game. The core of this game is based on expoiting the girlfriends amnesia. And thats exactly what those scenes is about.
There is a difference between you exploiting your girlfriend's condition and other people exploiting it.
How it is perceived and enjoyed, differs from one person to another.
Some people like to see their girlfriend exploited by another person, others don't.
I for one don't like it, but I try to trick my mind to think that I'm the other person to enjoy every moment of the game.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
When is it supposed the new version to be out?
Thanks...!
I was just going to post his patreon page link so you can search, but to be fair when I visited his page, it wont be easy to find.

Simple answer: At the end of each month.

Reactions: Kaparzo and MAciste

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
There is a difference between you exploiting your girlfriend's condition and other people exploiting it.
How it is perceived and enjoyed, differs from one person to another.
Some people like to see their girlfriend exploited by another person, others don't.
I for one don't like it, but I try to trick my mind to think that I'm the other person to enjoy every moment of the game.
Yea, I get that it might rub some people the wrong way.

My point is that the core of the game is explotation. It shouldnt be a shock to anyone that not only the player would try to take advantage of the GFs situation. In my opinion it gives the story depth. Just like a tragic scene in a movie might.

I get why people dont like it. I just dont understand why its such a big deal.

Reactions: Kaparzo

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Does someone know the results of this dev's latest poll?
Apparently there's a poll about adding more content to give this game an open world feeling.

Here's a quote from his July 22th patreon post:

"I would like to break away a bit of the repetitive feeling of the main story line by adding side "quests", by populating the map a little bit with new adventures. The story line and everything will go on as it did so far but with more things to do around it, for example:

- You might walk around the map and see a girl having car trouble, you can decide to help her and start a new "quest line" with scenes, story and everything to it. Some might be just simple scene sets while others will allow you to have a new mistress, a new friend, a hidden crush, etc.

- You might see a runner fall and hurt her leg, you could offer to help her home or not.

- You might see someone being mocked, laughed at, you could decide to be a gentleman and help her out or be a jerk and laugh at her too.

- As well as new features such as : a currency system, a job system, a stripclub where you can pay the ladies to dance and if you have enough money they might even take you home with them, a bar where you could try and pick up girls using your charms, etc.

All of this for now is just an idea because I want to know if you want to see this kind of features in the game, also if you do want to see them they can't all be added at once but with every new update they will be implemented."

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Thx for the update, let's just hope that the game's story doesn't get neglected. Apparently after Zoe's Temptations development finishes, he'll have more time to focus on this game's development. One of the things I like about this game is that you are not filled with irrelevant quests just like most of these rpg maker games. Let's just hope that the story doesn't get neglected just to add new features to the game.

Terry

Nov 14, 2016
I'v been giving out links for the past few updates but i dont think I can this time ^^; currently trying to save my finances and its only released for a higher tier that requires me to pay 30$. So if I cant grab it, I'm sorry!

Last edited:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I'v been giving out links for the past few updates but i dont think I can this time ^^; currently trying to save my finances and its only released for a higher tier that requires me to pay 30$. So if I cant grab it, I'm sorry!
Understandable, thanks for your past contributions!

Reactions: WoodyGB and Elkfood
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes