• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
i've heard this have a rape scene and made a lot of players go away, is it avoidable?
On the first version of the game u can avoid the ntr scene at the elevator, maybe is posible... well it try it out to confirm this

allo allo

Jul 1, 2017
Is anyone else getting stuck after the girlfriend says good night? I've reached a screen that it's not progressing from

EDIT: This is when I have 7 broken hearts, it progresses otherwise

Last edited:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thanks Qleaf, I shall wait until tomorrow too! I realized I don't have a previous save so starting from scratch. non-jerk mode first :)

allo allo

Jul 1, 2017
Has anyone been able to access the final 7 broken hearts scene without it not progressing past a certain point?

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Just woke up, and I got work now :'(
I'll try to update it as soon as I return. :)
Your walkthroughs are great. Compared to ones on other sites, yours try to show the player as much content as possible.
Rather than just a run-thru showing the main attractions, you guide the tourists off the beaten path and allow them to experience more of the local cuisine, and culture. - big thumbs up
61kR3qxZ2nL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Reactions: Qleaf

Cachirulo

Jun 4, 2017
Thx for this Terry!!! :D

Oh btw! someone had a bug when you went to watch the tv, after the girlfriend and the sister were gone? it says "20 minutes later" and never goes out? or it's just me?

Reactions: dunhill

dunhill

May 3, 2017

Oh btw! someone had a bug when you went to watch the tv, after the girlfriend and the sister were gone? it says "20 minutes later" and never goes out? or it's just me?
i am currently stuck on that same bug...

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016

i am currently stuck on that same bug...
This is one of the new features the dev is talking about, by making you experience the game first hand. You should wait 20 mins in real life so it continues :p

I'm just kidding :p If it weren't for work I would be playing the game now. Damn it!

I have a feeling that this update going to rock! So fair warning for those who want to say spoliers, I will personally come to your house and might stab you. :p

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes