Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Just played new version. No Save?? sucks when the game crashes. or is that the end of this update, when you get the newspaper.?
The copy you downloaded is bugged from what I can tell.
1. You can save.
2. It will always end in the bedroom.

----
On the side note:
@Bloo May you be kind enough to list my in the OP, thanks!

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
The copy you downloaded is bugged from what I can tell.
1. You can save.
2. It will always end in the bedroom.

----
On the side note:
@Bloo May you be kind enough to list my in the OP, thanks!
save works. just have to hold esc a little longer than usual before the menu pops up
thanks

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Guys you are getting way off topic.
Keep it civil and discuss about the game or else do it somewhere else , don't flod the thread with unrelated discussions please. Thanks.

Reactions: Krull

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Dont the cuck haters read the game descriptions. It says NTR in the description FFS! Doh!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I will say this.. if sex has no value to you, monogamy is horrible, and marriage is ownership of a man, then you have serious issues. But, bringing up fathers killed by wars and discussing it way you did is beyond the pale. That was extremely disgusting. You aught to be ashamed of yourself, polywog.

Done with the subject!

I will delete any more comments derailing the thread.

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
wow not sure what happened here but i just wanted to say i really hope this game continues with a cuckquean route, where you and the sister completely submit the girlfiend

Reactions: dunhill
Mar 7, 2017
Change log?
never mind I got it:
What's new :

- 200 + images

- Around 50 minutes of gameplay

- Added new zones to the map : The park, the strip club, the Trendy Coffee coffeeshop. This zones will be improved to feature indoor areas and maybe some other events (In a coming update, not sure when yet)

- Fixed a couple of bugs and typos

- Added a "hidden" scene, you can only access it if you were nice to the sister in the previous update, it's a part of the morning bathroom event.

- Other stuff.

I wanted to also change the character sprites to match the new outfits but I didn't have any time left for that, I will take care of them in a few days and I will release the changed version.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes