• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the complete game update downloading now to put in my collection of completed games.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Tymoriel

Nov 19, 2017
Im finished the "good ending" and im kinda confused what happened?
It is what i think it is then a good ending more like a neutral ending... things goes more to bad than happy...

Reactions: Schnubsl

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 20750

Overview:

The game places you in a situation where your girlfriend suffered a car accident and now experiences a form of recurring amnesia meaning that she not only forgot the last two years of her life (and ever meeting you) but also, every day she wakes up she forgets everything all over again. The story is full of twists and turns as you find out that the police are investigating foul play in her accident, her twin sister moves in with you two and a mysterious girl gives you her phone number. Your girlfriend’s condition, however, makes you face a very interesting situation where you can decide how to behave towards her… After all she forgets everything the next day. You could be a gentleman and treat her right, you can play it safe by not pushing too much in one direction or you could be a jerk and take advantage of her. That’s all up to you. The game is focused heavily on decision making with various outcomes, some short term and others long term.

Updated: 17/2/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Logs:​
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download(s):
- - -

Thanks to @SolarEclipsed

Compressed:
Walkthrough:

Walktrough by @Qleaf

View attachment 20732 View attachment 20733 View attachment 20734 View attachment 20735 View attachment 20736 View attachment 20737 View attachment 20738 View attachment 20739 View attachment 20740 View attachment 20741 View attachment 20742 View attachment 20743 View attachment 20744 View attachment 20745 View attachment 20746 View attachment 20747 View attachment 20748 View attachment 20749 View attachment 13627 View attachment 13628 View attachment 13629
Is the compressed version still 0.9?

ClumsyDragon

Aug 1, 2017
It's always exciting to see a game make it to the completed stage, this has been a fun one to follow the progress of, and it's always nice when the multiple branching paths make it worth coming back to at least a few times. Thanks and congrats!

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
i really do love kuraiken's work! why are ya sooooo mean to me?

just asked,so what? must be sealed my lips?

its soooooooooooo annoying!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
I'm glad you like it, but please don't spam the threat. The mod will be releases, as twice announced, within the next 2-3 days. Repeated requests won't speed that up and will bother other people, so please don't do that.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
wow, finally 1.0. one of the most controversal games that can be enjoyed here so far in my eyes. i hope the endings are worth the effort. i guess i will rate it sooner or later.

@panzer051 the way you write really does make you look like a spoiled child ;). you also might wanna work on ya englishskills ^^. 'whisper' use google translate if everything fails, it's pretty decent translating from german to english.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

panzer051

Jun 10, 2017
I'm glad you like it, but please don't spam the threat. The mod will be releases, as twice announced, within the next 2-3 days. Repeated requests won't speed that up and will bother other people, so please don't do that.
okay. sry for my being rude asking.:frown:

i did not read your former announcement

i didn't mean to be do that. ill be wait.

always thx for your great work!!!!:closedeyesmile:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Is it the kindergarten section here?

1)Try to read the thread before asking
2)No personal attacks of any type
3)Never reply at any rude post. Just report it.

Is it so hard?

Catares

Nov 15, 2017
The game is so big, last time i played version 0.2. Now i wait for some hero to upload compressed version or on Google drive, workupload.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Im finished the "good ending" and im kinda confused what happened?
It is what i think it is then a good ending more like a neutral ending... things goes more to bad than happy...
He is going to continue the game as standalone updates whilst working on the new game. The updates are going to come from the gentleman path, so he has left that part open ended so he can continue on

Reactions: Tymoriel
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes