Tymoriel

Nov 19, 2017
He is going to continue the game as standalone updates whilst working on the new game. The updates are going to come from the gentleman path, so he has left that part open ended so he can continue on
Thanks for answer i really freaked out its supposed to be a good ending. Its make more question not loose ties :)

Reactions: SolarEclipsed

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
What the fuk is this?!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are those extended episodes are going to continue on that or my game somehow collapsed?
That is the end point, that is where it going to continue from, I must say it felt like something from LOST with just as a mysterious ending

Reactions: Prokopije

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have fast 100Mbps download speed and it says over 2 hours to download, damm.

Need better download sites.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
There it goes, another game from my top list :cryingface:
Have no time this weekend, but will replay all of this gem next weekend :eazyHype::heartcoveredeyes::FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
There it goes, another game from my top list :cryingface:
Have no time this weekend, but will replay all of this gem next weekend :eazyHype::heartcoveredeyes::FeelsGoodMan:
With this game being so close to being done I did not put it on my top 10 list but I put it in my completed list instead over 2 months ago.:heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
With this game being so close to being done I did not put it on my top 10 list but I put it in my completed list instead over 2 months ago.:heartcoveredeyes:
Will do so, too, after playing. Then it will move from one top 10 list (of ~50 games ^^ ) to another (of then 8 games xD)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i can send you torrent download link if want.
I have no idea on how to even use torrents so never went that route before, Thanks though but no.

@Londo_Mollari
After I get it downloaded I will play it one more time from the start going the love route again then put it away for about a year or so then try it again.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes