Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
I have no idea on how to even use torrents so never went that route before, Thanks though but no.

@Londo_Mollari
After I get it downloaded I will play it one more time from the start going the love route again then put it away for about a year or so then try it again.
Good idea. I'll probably will doing something similar with all my games in finished list (except Alexa's Wild night - terrible boring - and incest story; not much better).
The problem: I've played over 120 games of this genre since last September. I forget about the characters and scenes after some hours or days (most of them contain only replaceable content from other games, nothing unique). I can replay them after a month like it was the first time. But there're a few games where this not happens and I don't know yet how long I have to wait to forget enough to play it like the 1st time.
Maybe a year won't be enough to forget content of MgfA (or DmD, DoDana, I love daddy or Army Gals ... hell, I even forgot all about the games from places 3 to 10 after some weeks :coldsweat: )

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Good idea. I'll probably will doing something similar with all my games in finished list (except Alexa's Wild night - terrible boring - and incest story; not much better).
The problem: I've played over 120 games of this genre since last September. I forget about the characters and scenes after some hours or days (most of them contain only replaceable content from other games, nothing unique). I can replay them after a month like it was the first time. But there're a few games where this not happens and I don't know yet how long I have to wait to forget enough to play it like the 1st time.
Maybe a year won't be enough to forget content of MgfA (or DmD, DoDana, I love daddy or Army Gals ... hell, I even forgot all about the games from places 3 to 10 after some weeks :coldsweat: )
Have you tried My New Roommate.
It was completed several months ago and I like it very much.

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
I lost my saves, would it be possible for somebody to upload their FULL NTR and FULL nice guy save here at the end of 0.8 or 0.9 please and thank you!

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Have you tried My New Roommate.
It was completed several months ago and I like it very much.
Is one of 87 in my have-to-try-list ... ok, will be next to play. Thanks for recommendation

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
lol my net has max 1.3 Mb download speed.
We all do for some reason or another for this game.

When I first found this game it was 2-3 months after I found Big Brother game and I name the MC with Max and his GF as Lisa and Lisa sister as Alice, this was way before Alice in BB started her evil blackmailing the whole family.

Now I see Alice was the perfect name for the twin evil sister.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
We all do for some reason or another for this game.

When I first found this game it was 2-3 months after I found Big Brother game and I name the MC with Max and his GF as Lisa and Lisa sister as Alice, this was way before Alice in BB started her evil blackmailing the whole family.

Now I see Alice was the perfect name for the twin evil sister.
Funny i also name MC with Max. But for girls sometimes i give my ex-gf names. :p

Reactions: a1fox3

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It's the compressed version being worked on? Anyone?

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes