• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Redeemed

May 3, 2017
my playthrough is bugged because the lib girl wont allow me progress once you forgot to fucking wash yourself, and she doesnt let me play with her again, THERE IS NO OPTION to resume as in the previous versions

thanks for wasting 30 min of pointless clicking time:D

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I see, I tried with just shower, just jerk off, those are fine, but do both, and you'll stuck into the bathroom until night. :D I'll report both error to the dev.
Well, the only option that works for me is the shower. If I choose to only to jerk off, the problem still occurs. o_O
The new controls are not much better than the previous ones. And damn all seems slow so slow....
I suggest you to select ON in Action area lightning in the cheat menu. It helps a lot.

GabriDello

Jan 5, 2018
guys the console is opened with u ren? because the bug off telling the dean that anna is home seems that cant be resolved

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Someone with more patience then me please post a save, I cant get myself to play through this clickfest again.

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
Dictionary meaning is blood relation on any level
That is because such dictionary has a very moralist definition for incest, in my language it is exactly as I stated:

"Any relationship between close relatives which is forbidden by law."

Your dictionary definition is so stupidly moralist and retarded that by its own definition ANY sexual relationship between humans would be incest as various genetic studies show that every single human being descends from a tiny pool of 1000 survivors from a quasi-extinction event, so we are all blood relatives.

Genetics and medicine is not based on culture though. I mean it is proven fact that incest reproduction has high chance to produce genetic defections.
So? In medieval communities of some hundreds of people cousin marriage was pretty much the norm, it happened for thousands of years, and here we are. The problem is that modern society is obsessed with perfection, with eugenics, we can't bear the thought of people being born with genetic problems... And the fact is having kids at a later age also greatly increse the chance for genetic problems, and people are having kids sometimes at after 40, even 50.

i mean you are asking for respect
No, I am saying Patreon is censoring the freedom of expression based on some moral concept which goes beyond our rights.

Reactions: Paprika

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Well at least, it is already on Renpy, otherwise the brigad would come out for 5 pages of :
"engine is buggy, why it is not on renpy...hey ho..why...bouhouhou" :evilsmile:
Unfortunately, this project is the prime example that a game can be a buggy mess on Ren'Py and to be dead serious.. i would play a walksimulator rpgmaker game with only a few minor bugs than something like this. Game breaking bugs in a thick row. Just because its on Ren'Py doesn't help much when you can't even play it because almot every interaction seem to be breaking your game if you "don't do it right". The first dinner, the shower, the Dean, Anna, the work at the Gym. They can still get you stuck and this was the case the last time as well... and in certain cases with 5.0 as well.

I don't quite understand why these bugs reappear in each and every .0 release of an update when they were supposeldy fixed in previous bugfix updates.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Patreon is censoring the freedom os expression
Patreon is a private compagny, so if they decide not to provide a service anymore, it's their rights according to the law.
But this is off topic as incest debate which are already present on several thread in the general section. No offence and wish not to be rude but..

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes