JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
Patreon is private compagny, so if they decide not to provide a service anymore, it's their rights according to the law.
Not so simple, this is being challenged as it gives every social network in internet too much power, just see what happened when Zuckerberg admitted he was censoring conservatives on facebook. Being private company doesn't make you all powerfull with the right to censor the freedom of expression of all your clients.

This still goes a long way, there is nothing writen on stone yet.

Anyway, I won't be posting about this here anymore, I think I already said it all.

Feel free to answer and quote me all you want, I won't answer as I think further discussion on this topic would disturb this thread.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Well, obviously not bothering with this until there's a save up to this version available. Too much grinding otherwise.

hikyo

Jun 12, 2017
Hi,

Yep, as I said before there is a bug. You need to enable the console and make the tell_dean_anna_home variable to Task from bool again, cause it was overwrite to bool. And then set the .on and .get to True for that variable
Also there is the same bug for the send_barbara_library variable.
Could you please write all the commands to enter in the console ? I don't understand what i have to write in it.

Thanks.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Where can i learn massage?
From a book. Buy one and read it. The second time, well, i'll have to play this 7.0 to be sure but previously you had to visit Anna, the librarian girl, and talk about massage. The topic popped up and that was it. You didn't have to buy the second book you see, as it never appeared at the shop.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
That is because such dictionary has a very moralist definition for incest, in my language it is exactly as I stated:

"Any relationship between close relatives which is forbidden by law."

Your dictionary definition is so stupidly moralist and retarded that by its own definition ANY sexual relationship between humans would be incest as various genetic studies show that every single human being descends from a tiny pool of 1000 survivors from a quasi-extinction event, so we are all blood relatives.

So? In medieval communities of some hundreds of people cousin marriage was pretty much the norm, it happened for thousands of years, and here we are. The problem is that modern society is obsessed with perfection, with eugenics, we can't bear the thought of people being born with genetic problems... And the fact is having kids at a later age also greatly increse the chance for genetic problems, and people are having kids sometimes at after 40, even 50.

No, I am saying Patreon is censoring the freedom of expression based on some moral concept which goes beyond our rights.
lol you should really look up human gene pool span. If you wanna try to drag this into some stupid bullshit about fairy tale of 1000 survivors you are extremely wrong. Each continent has different types of human race, plus evolution eleminates faulty parts, which means genetic defection cant survive, hence cant reproduce at regular rate. That's why you are wrong about that. Moralist or not there is a reference point to every word and meaning. Like how europeans turned political theory into a slang word during arguments. Hence humans are related by race not by blood.

Medieval times? really? Sure let's take it down to shit happened 500-600 years ago so you can make a point. So slavery is ok as well right? I mean it was 2000 years ago. It is not about perfection, it is about suffering. Someone born with a genetic defection will suffer and have problems untill he/she dies which means they wont be able to enjoy this ONE life like you and me. It is just not morality. I dont even know why 40-50 years old pregnancy related to this though. I mean it has minor chance of producing genetic defections if you took care of your body. On the other hand incest gives you increased amount of producing genetic defections plus if you fucked up your body you get bonus for that.

Rights? So you express your sexuality through bunch of fetishes and it gets caught with a morality web and suddenly you think your rights are suspended? Lol what do you think freedom means? Because you are taking the full moralist approach when it comes to ''rights'' and ''freedom'' but you feel like to debate the moralist parts of ''other'' things when it doesnt suit you. No one is forcing you to live inside this moralist community either. Patreon just dislikes your likes so you are free to form your own community of moral code, web site for funding the shit you like. No one is forcing you to be part of the moralist community, just because someone of you lack the balls to say fuck it i quit or just ignore the whole shit, you are just carrying your anger into the interwebz because we are anonymous here right.

chocolate

Oct 27, 2017
From a book. Buy one and read it. The second time, well, i'll have to play this 7.0 to be sure but previously you had to visit Anna, the librarian girl, and talk about massage. The topic popped up and that was it. You didn't have to buy the second book you see, as it never appeared at the shop.
In which part of conversation? I finished this version, with all conversation with Anna, but nothing about massage...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
In which part of conversation? I finished this version, with all conversation with Anna, but nothing about massage...
It will be something similar to this: "Can you help me translate this book..?". Check the shop, just in case, if you can actually buy it in this version. If you can, you obviously need it. If you can't.. you just have the translation option with Anna. And thats it. You can buy massage oil from Jamal from there on.

EDIT: Forgot to mention. The first time you simply read the book you bought. At home, sitting on the couch. That unlocks the second book in the shop. So everything i wrote comes AFTER you read that first book.

3.40 star(s) 171 Votes