prresbyter6

Jan 17, 2018
also game cheat not working
what's wrong what should i do
is that mean i should starting the game from Begging :mad::mad::mad::mad:

chocolate

Oct 27, 2017
It will be something similar to this: "Can you help me translate this book..?". Check the shop, just in case, if you can actually buy it in this version. If you can, you obviously need it. If you can't.. you just have the translation option with Anna. And thats it. You can buy massage oil from Jamal from there on.

EDIT: Forgot to mention. The first time you simply read the book you bought. At home, sitting on the couch. That unlocks the second book in the shop. So everything i wrote comes AFTER you read that first book.
Mmm, thats very weird. I read the book "Guru of pickup" and "Super photographer" but in store i dont have more books.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
dont know how to scare the dean, have tried using henry in all ways possible

cant have anal sex with anna because she asks for lube and the inventory is inaccessible at that point

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
the version, 0.7.0 ex, have any bug? or do I have to wait to get other fix updates?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Mmm, thats very weird. I read the book "Guru of pickup" and "Super photographer" but in store i dont have more books.
That only means that the book is still non-buyable. So after you've read the first one (or that never appeared either?) you only have to talk with Anna, who will have the option of book translation and thats it. Perhaps you should unlock Jamal first too. But if no such topic appears with Anna. Well, you are screwed, she became bugged. Happens rather often..

the version, 0.7.0 ex, have any bug? or do I have to wait to get other fix updates?
LOL, like.. more than the previous versions combined :D

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
every game sells itsels as an incest but they quickly revert to vanilla once they achieve a decent following, sneaky and quite frankly annoying move to do.
You do know that Patreon changed their policy many months back and will ban dev's who break their rules, right?
Since Patreon is one of the few, if not the only, site platform with respected secure payment options, then Dev's will have to obey their site rules if they want to earn money from their games.

So until another site opens up, with respected payment options and who doesn't forbid fetish contents, then we'll just have to get used to the idea of Patreon ruling the show.
Before you say it is easy to make another site with such options, I'd have to inform that credibility and trust is difficult to establish these days with all the hackers and internet thieves out there.

meone

Jul 3, 2017
Yep, as I said before there is a bug. You need to enable the console and make the tell_dean_anna_home variable to Task from bool again, cause it was overwrite to bool. And then set the .on and .get to True for that variable
Also there is the same bug for the send_barbara_library variable.
And how the **** do i do that?

Rizlim

Aug 6, 2017
I don't mind playing this game from the beginning with new versions, since the models are great, but holy jesus the amount of bugs that come with them. Time to wait for the fix version again just like last time.

Reactions: kiteares

meone

Jul 3, 2017
Can someone please post a save after the spider and the dean,please.Can't get past that annoying bug.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
How to use the cheat menu?
that thing on your computer table with 2 or more buttons and possibly a cable sticking out of it, if you move it around there is an arrow on the screen that moves with it, when you navigate it over the cheat menu click the button under your index finger

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
Ok i may be a little stupid,cause i can't see anyway to edit variables in console/ingame.So enlighten me what folder,where and how.Thank you
i dont mean to be a dick(well maybe a little) but in the time you waited for an answer did you even bother searching for it on your own? cause i found it in 2-3min when i needed a fix for that error

3.30 star(s) 172 Votes