Others Completed Mushi no Kangoku [v0.71b] [Mr. 183]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

dnm13

Dec 2, 2017
an update to v0.71
sry idk how to request an update to an existing post, i'll be waiting for the update

Reactions: Daioh

Bzshr

Feb 4, 2018
Looks like there are 3 new scenes on this update; a bee, a creature on the beach, and.. a banana (w/ a surprise). I'll check out the code and see if there were any changes (hopefully not), and translate the new scenes from there. Though, it's been a long time since I've done any updates on the translation, so this might take some time.

Zelme

Jul 21, 2017
There is a version 0.71, but it is not yet translated into English, you can find it on another website here ( ) changelog page 15 :)
or
This link ( )

Reactions: Monk0028

Monk0028

Jan 16, 2019
There is a version 0.71, but it is not yet translated into English, you can find it on another website here ( ) changelog page 15 :)
or
This link ( )
Oi thanks for the Update mate. I actually got this game to work (Don't ask me how I did it because I don't know lol) and it's pretty good stuff for my sick tastes haha! There is somewhat of a Corruption system to it, more like just getting horny and reducing the will to fight, but damn. Cheers mate!

dnm13

Dec 2, 2017
anyone know how to get temptation ticket to take off her panties?
gather as much lust as possible (max 9, at least 6 is needed)
go to Lumia shop to extract your lust
repeat until you got 1 Lust Crystal
exchange it for Lust Ring for 1 Lust Crystal

have fun tempting those insects (require at least 6 lust to use the ring)

Zelme

Jul 21, 2017
You can "cheat", i mean when you have 9 lewdness, go to lumia shop and save before using lust extractor (i don't know the name lol), so you save and try again and again until you got 1 crystal lust.

number361

Dec 2, 2018
or
This link ( )
Looks like there are 3 new scenes on this update; a bee, a creature on the beach, and.. a banana (w/ a surprise). I'll check out the code and see if there were any changes (hopefully not), and translate the new scenes from there. Though, it's been a long time since I've done any updates on the translation, so this might take some time.
Hello!

Did you manage to translate this at the end? Or can I use the 7.0 english patch for translation?

Jan 22, 2018
I've seen the animations and screens of this game for a while now, great shit for sure. When I saw the source was a game I could play I got so excited! And then there were links to download from F95zone? Perfection!

Gotta say, I'm disappointed in how cripplingly difficult and strange it is just to get everything working, and I can't help but wonder: Is there no better way? Surely there's some modded version of this game out there somewhere that isn't in such a terribly enigmatic format that requires changing your system locale at some points, only for the end product to not be fully translated?

Monk0028

Jan 16, 2019
I've seen the animations and screens of this game for a while now, great shit for sure. When I saw the source was a game I could play I got so excited! And then there were links to download from F95zone? Perfection!

Gotta say, I'm disappointed in how cripplingly difficult and strange it is just to get everything working, and I can't help but wonder: Is there no better way? Surely there's some modded version of this game out there somewhere that isn't in such a terribly enigmatic format that requires changing your system locale at some points, only for the end product to not be fully translated?
I know right? It's great and all, I dunno why it has to go through Cardwirth, which seems to be some sort of Card (Hence the name) Drawing RPG game or the platform for one? There is a scenario folder in the files, so I assume this was made by someone who liked the Platform enough and made a lewd scenario for it. And I am guessing there are other scenarios out there, lewd or not for Cardwirth. Either way, I do agree that the Process is a hassle, but it's a really kinky game that fits my... "Tastes" just right.

Zelme

Jul 21, 2017
What is your problem ? you just need those things.

CardWirth download link:

Locale emulator download link:

The game v0.71b link:

open the archive of the game with winrar and put the folder into cardwirth/scenario

here the setup guide :

Follow instruction and use google translate if you don't understand

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes