Others - Completed - Mushi no Kangoku [v0.71b] [Mr. 183]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 6480751

Game can be a pain to run, the gameplay isn't anything special, and the game has missing features (and no real ending).

But the naughty scenes are really good if you enjoy Insect/Monster stuff and worth going through the trouble for IMO.

I'm giving the game 5 stars if only because games with this specific niche are hard-to-find, and the quality of the art is stellar. All-in-all a hidden gem assuming you can get it to work properly.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3427911

I'm usually not into insect-stuff (prefer futa/furry), but this game surprisingly has really hot, much better than expected art and animations.

I'd give the game 5 stars, but the whole insect shenanigans may be too much for most, there isn't too much content yet, installing/running the game can be a pain and the combat system requires understanding Japanese to get more than a really basic understanding of.

But despite all this, you don't find unexpected gems like this everyday, so I'd say it's worth the effort if you've got the guts to give it a try.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

BakaBaka121

Insect hell is very aptly named for this game delivers what it markets itself as. The gameplay, game mechanics and in-game items all feel unfinished, hinting towards what this game wanted to be, however there is one thing that pulls this game to a 5 star rating by itself.

The artstyle is fantastic. I have come back to this game's gallery so many times that i can't count. The artist (Can be found under the name Atera at Hitomi.la) really knows how to draw some fun insect and animal stuff and this game really shows it off.

The dialogue is half decent and there is really isn't much to be commented on for the mechanics of the game, but i recommend it for the art alone.

And also if you're into Insect stuff, this is a must play. Just remember that installing and getting this game running might be an issue.