Others Completed Mushi no Kangoku [v0.71b] [Mr. 183]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Mikulover

Apr 2, 2019
I cant detect the Cardwirthpy with the emulator either. Did you find a fix for that?

Edit: Found it, just install another one with x86 or x64

Last edited:

Netherstalker

Jun 9, 2018
Help, Text comes out as gibberish, maybe technical language and i cant even understand anything.
The texts are coming as:
@@-@CardWirth ’ljÁƒVƒiƒŠƒI@w 峂̊– x -@Ver 0.70
@@CardWirth@ƒtƒ‹ƒpƒbƒN@Version1.50@‚Ż삵‚Ä‚¢‚Ü‚·B

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016

supmahnibba

Nov 5, 2018
How do you run this game? I've downloaded the game then when i extracted it there's no game file only a bunch of pic and bgm please help

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
How do you run this game? I've downloaded the game then when i extracted it there's no game file only a bunch of pic and bgm please help
You need to insert the game files into the application 'CardWirth', as per the installation instructions:
1- Extract "CardWirth.rar" to desired location.
2- Put "蟲の姦獄0.70" in Card Wirths Scenario folder.
3- Click on "CardWirth.exe."
4- Now follow this guide closely:
A download link for CardWirth is also included below the game files

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
Hey, how I can make this game in Fullscreen?
I have CardWithPy. D:
Click the bottom right gear icon to open settings. On the top right corner, there's a setting with a slider and checkbox. The slider is for custom resolution while checking the box sets to fullscreen. Press F4 to toggle between default resolution and custom/fullscreen.

Reactions: SirDregan

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
Btw is there any update in the game? There are still many things that not been implemented in the game like pregnany and birth?
Not that I'm aware of. This game is not the main focus of the artist. In a comment on the seesaawiki page, he states that he only works on it when he has free time or feels motivated to.
Don't expect any updates soon. Check back like once a year and hope for an update.

number361

Dec 2, 2018
I have been waiting for months on any update... I kinda gave up. Too bad there are no other games like this.

D

Deleted member 2054500

I have been waiting for months on any update... I kinda gave up. Too bad there are no other games like this.
If it makes you better the artist for the work is ATERA and does a lot of similar work.

SFlame56

Feb 21, 2020
Check extrated files for the game. Sounds like cardwith is missing sprite?
How would I go about fixing that (I searched for it in the cardwirth folder that has the game in it) do I need to switch the emulator to Japanese to get the file to appear?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2054500

How would I go about fixing that (I searched for it in the cardwirth folder that has the game in it) do I need to switch the emulator to Japanese to get the file to appear?
Everything that needs to be extracted/moved must be extracted in Japanese locale. No guarantees with any emulator since didn't use one. Otherwise it bugs up the system.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes