Others Completed Mushi no Kangoku [v0.71b] [Mr. 183]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Can't seem to get it working either, Is there no way to uploaded a folder with the game applied to it then I can just load up the game from the start? Or an english Ui or something to make it a little easier...

Bzshr

Feb 4, 2018
I just cant get this game to work; i follow the guide up to "Click arrows until this shows up then click paper" but the options dont show up, and when i delete the randomly generated adventurer then and go into the character screen again theres still the same one in; so i cant select the adventure girl and get into the actual game :'( anybody have any ideas?
At what part of the picture are you lost? If you're at the part where you remove the unnecessary character, you'll need to go back to the character selection, click on the arrows and look for the girl so that you can play her on the scenario.

Can't seem to get it working either, Is there no way to uploaded a folder with the game applied to it then I can just load up the game from the start? Or an english Ui or something to make it a little easier...
I'll try to experiment and see if you can pass a "Saved" game, so that you can just load it, and play immediately. However, you'd miss the intro but it's just a few messages.

Bzshr

Feb 4, 2018
Sorry for double-post.

I've updated the translation for the game to work with V0.70.

Bzshr

Feb 4, 2018
animations still dont work with that ver i think?
Make sure to move or delete folders on the scenario folder, leaving only the patched 0.70 one. You could be loading up a different version that wasn't patched, since all of them have the same 'summary' screen, which I can't find on the editor to translate.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
At what part of the picture are you lost? If you're at the part where you remove the unnecessary character, you'll need to go back to the character selection, click on the arrows and look for the girl so that you can play her on the scenario.

I'll try to experiment and see if you can pass a "Saved" game, so that you can just load it, and play immediately. However, you'd miss the intro but it's just a few messages.
I don't mind missing the intro as I remember playing it months ago but didn't play much of it, but not that it's a full translation I'll happily jump back in.

W4RL0RD

Jul 7, 2017
nah my problem is the blue menu with the 3 options doesnt even show up and im assuming the character for the game girl isnt even generated then cuz the arrows dont work; so i cant select her.

Bzshr

Feb 4, 2018
nah my problem is the blue menu with the 3 options doesnt even show up and im assuming the character for the game girl isnt even generated then cuz the arrows dont work; so i cant select her.
I've included instructions on how to skip the character generation outright by dragging my own save file, so that you just need to click on the scenario to start - try it out and see if it works.

Reactions: dismal1

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Anyone know how to speed up the animations, I don't mean it's choppy I mean it takes so long for it to get to the next part. I changed the thing in the options and it's smooth but they take long...

W4RL0RD

Jul 7, 2017
I've included instructions on how to skip the character generation outright by dragging my own save file, so that you just need to click on the scenario to start - try it out and see if it works.
yeah thanks for the save file; sadly i still cant get it to work; now i can access the save file and obviously have the character made already then but when i click on the quest to start nothing happens;

Bzshr

Feb 4, 2018
Anyone know how to speed up the animations, I don't mean it's choppy I mean it takes so long for it to get to the next part. I changed the thing in the options and it's smooth but they take long...
Are you referring to moving to different areas? Or just the actual H-scenes in general? If you've already changed the settings so it's smooth, then it's actually how the creator made the scenes - lots of repetition. So it's normal for those scenes to be long. You can also select "Skip Event" for the scenes.

Also, if you go to the Bedroom, click on Settings, then AnimSettings. You can switch between Normal and Short animations. Short animations allow you to skip scenes entirely, as you're prompted before it even loads.

yeah thanks for the save file; sadly i still cant get it to work; now i can access the save file and obviously have the character made already then but when i click on the quest to start nothing happens;
I have 7 steps on the thread - at what part did it stopped working for you?
To make sure everything's good:
Delete the old yado folder, and replace it with what I have.
Remove all folders under the Scenario folder, leaving only 蟲の姦獄 with my patch already added.

Also - make sure that when you extracted the CAB file, you are either on Japanese locale or running the extraction program as Japanese, since the filenames are japanese and can mess with the loading. Cardwirth should also be ran as Japanese locale.

Reactions: W4RL0RD

W4RL0RD

Jul 7, 2017
I have 7 steps on the thread - at what part did it stopped working for you?
To make sure everything's good:
Delete the old yado folder, and replace it with what I have.
Remove all folders under the Scenario folder, leaving only 蟲の姦獄 with my patch already added.
ah nice thank you i figured out the problem now because of what you said; when you mentioned the 蟲の姦獄 folder i remembered that it was a sub folder in another parent folder inside my scenario folder; when i added the translations and copied it out of the parent folder and deleted that one it finally worked.

Bzshr

Feb 4, 2018
ah nice thank you i figured out the problem now because of what you said; when you mentioned the 蟲の姦獄 folder i remembered that it was a sub folder in another parent folder inside my scenario folder; when i added the translations and copied it out of the parent folder and deleted that one it finally worked.
Glad it worked for you - enjoy the game :) Let me know for any japanese dialogues or choices that were not translated - I might missed one or another.. I'll be updating the translation until no more can be found.

Reactions: W4RL0RD

W4RL0RD

Jul 7, 2017
Glad it worked for you - enjoy the game :) Let me know for any japanese dialogues or choices that were not translated - I might missed one or another.. I'll be updating the translation until no more can be found.
yeah thank you you were a huge help; and yeah ill do that. do you perchance know how to fullscreen cardwirth though? the small window is a bit unideal for me.
There's settings on the bottom; ive figured that out but its all in japanese and i dont want to f*ck it up somehow.

Edit: don't mind me i'm dumb; i missed the obvious 4 corner symbol right beside the settings :coldsweat:; found it now so all's fine

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Sorry for double-post.

I've updated the translation for the game to work with V0.70.
ok so alot files i think your going have to re upload to mega cause all get taken down man? ok quote the wrong person ment the 1st post on this thread since alot of downloads are now just the same file...

W4RL0RD

Jul 7, 2017
anybody have a full save game for this? with all scenes unlocked? i honestly dont wanna bother playing through the game itself cuz its not exactly mentally challenging (=>boring)
and i'm stuck on how to get a lot of the scenes anyways.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes