[mu soft] Otome Function - Waiting Room

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
After the ~15 years of game shenanigans, we'll now have ~15 years of dudes running around Japan looking for Tofu
i'd watch that. especialy if its complete nonsense and the dudes accidentaly scooby doo some conspiracies, destroy a yakuza group and full on old man henderson an alien invasion.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
i'd watch that. especialy if its complete nonsense and the dudes accidentaly scooby doo some conspiracies, destroy a yakuza group and full on old man henderson an alien invasion.
Gotta help some dead-cats-on-porch too

abc1234

Jun 1, 2017
Is it just me or there's new content on the page?
Edit: It was really long ago since I last saw it, but i don't remeber those pictures

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
For me it's old.

And, i m on the website right now, and i'm starting (yes, just starting) to think the red circle is a fucking bullshit.

bullshit maybe.png

Last edited:

abc1234

Jun 1, 2017
For me it's old.

And, i m on the website right now, and i'm starting (yes, just starting) to think the red circle is a fucking bullshit.

View attachment 2521542
For me the entirety of this game is bullshit after all these years, but well, once in a couple years i come to here check if there's any news or what people are saying in this thread that's already a bad joke lol

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Is it just me or there's new content on the page?
Edit: It was really long ago since I last saw it, but i don't remeber those pictures
Last time we know Tofu was breathing is over 4 years ago, and those pics were released before Hongfire died ........ So it's extremely old
For me it's old.

View attachment 2521542
For a good laugh, go to the systems tab and check the requirements

Reactions: UncleNanard

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
For me the entirety of this game is bullshit after all these years, but well, once in a couple years i come to here check if there's any news or what people are saying in this thread that's already a bad joke lol
I apologize for any confusion, but my previous message was actually sarcastic.

Reactions: abc1234

abc1234

Jun 1, 2017
Last time we know Tofu was breathing is over 4 years ago, and those pics were released before Hongfire died ........ So it's extremely old
For a good laugh, go to the systems tab and check the requirements
I just saw the last time he posted something on the forum was in 2019, it's just strange that the site is still online if no one is updating it in at least 4 years. Well, there's no hope for this game and that's really sad

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Only way this is released is when we Gofundme a dude, ship him to Japan, figure out where Tofu is/his grave, hack into his PC, finish the game and post it somewhere

Skarn

Jul 8, 2018
I've send a message to every mail I found about mu-soft studio and offer on it to help to finish the game.
Money, dev, build financial support communities ... I can share my own game studio resources to help with it.
If someone have already speak with devs, let me know how to contact them.
I'll do everything I can to make this end !

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I've send a message to every mail I found about mu-soft studio and offer on it to help to finish the game.
Money, dev, build financial support communities ... I can share my own game studio resources to help with it.
If someone have already speak with devs, let me know how to contact them.
I'll do everything I can to make this end !
Bruh, the dev hasn't done anything in more than 4 years. He's either dead or deleted himself from reality.

Mu Soft is also just 1 dude (Tofu), so you're basically e-mailing a dead dude

You could try to harass INO daily until he either bans you from his contacts or he finds it onto himself to go dig up Tofu's grave and have him reply

• Haha
Reactions: codiefelix

maxi.kom

Jun 7, 2020
You are right. I also tried to contact the developers, at one time. The dream will remain just a dream.
Or... someone will be able to resurrect and continue the project...

Skarn

Jul 8, 2018
You are right. I also tried to contact the developers, at one time. The dream will remain just a dream.
Or... someone will be able to resurrect and continue the project...
Well.
I've a real game studio and enough employes to do it.
Also aready everything needed to push on Steam and Epic Games.
The only thing needed is the fund.
If I start a Patreon, will you support us ?
It's illegal to take it charact design directly so we need to do ours but we can reproduce it gameplay without difficulties.
To handle this kind of development, at minimum, will need few month for a game designer and a 2D artist.
It will cost almost 8k $ / month for Game Desiger and 5k $ / month for 2D Artist.
We can produce communications every week about what's done and show some works just finished.
We'll need a month at very minimum before a demo and maybe 3 or more for the alpha.

Who's in ?
Will I open really a patreon ?
Will you support us by making communication about it to find more patreon support ?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Not trying to ruin your fun, but I doubt you can/will make the entire game with the gameplay from the systems video for the 4 girls within a few months

Tofu had (probably) most of the art already done and it still took him years to output anything game-related (aka the preview vids)

Then the next question is : what engine ? 2D art on Unity looks like crap most of the time. You can't use Flash (lel), so what's left ? Unreal ? RPGmaker ? Renpy (but you can't have the intractions from Tofu's version) ?

Final point : will INO come out and nuke the thing ? Especially if you're taking $ for it

Reactions: codiefelix

Skarn

Jul 8, 2018
Not trying to ruin your fun, but I doubt you can/will make the entire game with the gameplay from the systems video for the 4 girls within a few months

Tofu had (probably) most of the art already done and it still took him years to output anything game-related (aka the preview vids)

Then the next question is : what engine ? 2D art on Unity looks like crap most of the time. You can't use Flash (lel), so what's left ? Unreal ? RPGmaker ? Renpy (but you can't have the intractions from Tofu's version) ?

Final point : will INO come out and nuke the thing ? Especially if you're taking $ for it
Well, it not because someone is so much slow than everyone is. (aka who take more than 10 years to do this kind of game seriously ?)
Full time worker are fast if they like what they do.
If Tofu is really alone and maybe have a job that doesn't let him finish this game then we will be ten times faster... that pretty low level logic. sry

Unity isn't crap at all for 2D art if Game Designer doesn't suck, so we'll use it. There's nothing more to say about it.
You right, low level Game Designer make crap (whatever they used).

If you take a little bit time to read my previous message then I say we will not use his art so just go learn about legal stuff.
There's nothing to be afraid if it's only game mecanic copy.

Then I never say that few month will be needed to make 4 girls.
I only say " We'll need a month at very minimum before a demo and maybe 3 or more for the alpha".
You just taunt some useless troll.