• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[mu soft] Otome Function - Waiting Room

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hey now, I've been writing responses to your nonsense every month or so :D right up until the end ^^ had a different nick back on HF though i think.
There's a bunch of pages where I replied to myself for months and no1 else posted anything. Aside the "delete this thread" and/or "report that dude for spamming by posting once a month and nothing happens inbetween"

jacroost

Mar 11, 2022
Hey guys, does anybody know how does it look with Otome? Hizashi Naka is a masterpiece, and Otome screenshots look great!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hey guys, does anybody know how does it look with Otome? Hizashi Naka is a masterpiece, and Otome screenshots look great!
Drunk ? Bot ? Hacked account ? Not knowing the game is 14 years in dev and everything art-related's been around for about as much time ? 1st post in ~6 months, this is a weird 1

Last edited:

xNezzen

Jan 1, 2022
Drunk ? Bot ? Hacked account ? Not konwinng the game is 14 years in dev and everything art-related's been around for about as much time ? 1st post in ~6 months, this is a weird 1
In other words, it's looking great man! Guarantee we'll be getting it by the end of this year. Pretty exciting huh?

jacroost

Mar 11, 2022
Drunk ? Bot ? Hacked account ? Not konwinng the game is 14 years in dev and everything art-related's been around for about as much time ? 1st post in ~6 months, this is a weird 1
Sorry that I asked, I just hoped that there is some additional information. I suppose that you are trying to say that it is dead for some time.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Sorry that I asked, I just hoped that there is some additional information. I suppose that you are trying to say that it is dead for some time.
Nah, the last known manifestation of Toru being alive was almost 4 years ago. It's 100% not dead

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
So how much time is left before you can poke this dev with a stick and declare it either dead or abandoned? I'm pretty sure a dev being gone for at least 2 years has always doomed a game to development hell. I'm already at the point where I'm not waiting for it. I don't think this game will ever be finished.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So how much time is left before you can poke this dev with a stick and declare it either dead or abandoned? I'm pretty sure a dev being gone for at least 2 years has always doomed a game to development hell. I'm already at the point where I'm not waiting for it. I don't think this game will ever be finished.
It took him 11 years to get there, then died 3 years ago. Any1 still wetdreaming the game will come out before Hell freezes over is delusional (to stay polite). Dev was known for uncanny shenanigans and wonky reasons to stay silent for months on end, this has been the longest time he stayed dead. Also, keeping in mind his last post(s) were talking about Flash dying out soon™ and that he had to change engine, chop down about 1/3 of the game and reducing the price from ~100$ to about 40$. Some of those might have helped in finishing Tofu's life ......

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
tofu is aparently a teacher and head of his neighborhood association or something. dead during a pandemic? not unlikely.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
tofu is aparently a teacher and head of his neighborhood association or something. dead during a pandemic? not unlikely.
With the amount of random trash happening to him well before his last blogpost, anything and everything is an option at this point. Including INO sending yakuza after his ass and/or alien abduction. Or a zombie cat massacre

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
With the amount of random trash happening to him well before his last blogpost, anything and everything is an option at this point. Including INO sending yakuza after his ass and/or alien abduction. Or a zombie cat massacre
his toaster probably ran away and he's still looking for it.

Minax401

Sep 13, 2020
Guys, I tried to get some domain data from Toru's blog and this is what I could get;

Domain Information: [Domain Name]
[Domain Name] SBLO.JP

[Registrant] Sakura Internet Inc.
[Registrant] SAKURA Internet Inc

[Name Server] ns1.dns.ne.jp
[Name Server] ns2.dns.ne.jp
[Signing Key]

[Registration Date] 2005/06/28
[Expiration Date] 2023/06/30
[Status] Active
[Last Modified] 2022/07/01 01:05:08 (JST)

Contact Information: [Public Contact].
[Name] SAKURA internet Inc.
jprs-staff@sakura .ad.jp

I can't tell if it's the right domain, but the activity log makes me hope that the game is still alive.
Sorry for my english

jacroost

Mar 11, 2022
Guys, I tried to get some domain data from Toru's blog and this is what I could get;

Domain Information: [Domain Name]
[Domain Name] SBLO.JP

[Registrant] Sakura Internet Inc.
[Registrant] SAKURA Internet Inc

[Name Server] ns1.dns.ne.jp
[Name Server] ns2.dns.ne.jp
[Signing Key]

[Registration Date] 2005/06/28
[Expiration Date] 2023/06/30
[Status] Active
[Last Modified] 2022/07/01 01:05:08 (JST)

Contact Information: [Public Contact].
jprs-staff@sakura .ad.jp

I can't tell if it's the right domain, but the activity log makes me hope that the game is still alive.
Sorry for my english
I would say this is an activity of a domain, not a subdomain. The blog runs under a third-level domain, you've got second-level. Resentfully, this doesn't tell us much...

prdelnik

Jun 22, 2017
Oh man, I just remembered that this game was once maybe a thing. It took me so long to find out what it was called and it's great to see that nothing has changed. :D Good to relive my disappointment from the Hongfire thread again after all these years.

Reactions: lTTMl

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Who's got his ass ready for the 4th anniversary of Tofu going belly up on his blog ? You have less than 3 months to lube up

PS : the game will never come out and we wasted almost 15 years for nothing

mycool57

Jun 1, 2019
man, everytime i see hizashi no naka it always remind me with this unfinished game, been waiting for long time when Hongfire still alive and will still waiting until either me or the devs pass away.

man gotta keep dreaming.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleNanard

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
man, everytime i see hizashi no naka it always remind me with this unfinished game, been waiting for long time when Hongfire still alive and will still waiting until either me or the devs pass away.

man gotta keep dreaming.
Dev is probably already dead (possibly more than once too)

unicholonize

Dec 19, 2019
Still waiting...? Maybe, we need to have patient for another 10 years for the game announced 10 years ago.

BTW. How hard it is to make a game like this? I'm curious. I found many game engines but not sure which engine I should start to learn. I have 0 knowledge, furthermore I need to learn program language, too. Also, I prefer to learn live language not like flash... aohh, It's ok, sounds really difficult to make game by my own, man :/

What's engine and script language suitable for absolute beginner.