• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[mu soft] Otome Function - Waiting Room

Hominidae

Sep 7, 2021
now that flash is gone things will take much longer I've been following this game but to my surprise it started in 2013

codiefelix

Aug 29, 2020
To be fair even if it releases it still looks amazing. Would be a shame if the project never sees the light of day. He could just release the project files and let some dedicated people finish it for him, but I've seen that suggestion on one of his posts before and he denied so I'm pretty sure by now, 3.5years after his last activity this might actually be the end bois

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
To be fair even if it releases it still looks amazing. Would be a shame if the project never sees the light of day. He could just release the project files and let some dedicated people finish it for him, but I've seen that suggestion on one of his posts before and he denied so I'm pretty sure by now, 3.5years after his last activity this might actually be the end bois
A bunch of stuff : Skyrockets and him dumped themselves, INO probably got tired of sending him lewds every week, he had to butcher 1/2 the game away, Flash's death was imminent, he's notoriously not doing much ever, last we know he was a teacher during the whole ordeal, some random cats come to his porch and die and it's been indeed over 3 years since his last breath was known to occur ........ Unless I am indeed Toru in disguise and am enjoying all this meltdown ....... ;)

Reactions: Onysko

hathat45

Apr 26, 2019
hi there i just bought the game Hizashi no Naka no Riaru complete version on dlsite but i dont know how to install the dlc into main game. Im depress now lol , pls help this poor soul thanks guys
edit: pput the game name lol

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
hi there i just bought the game Hizashi no Naka no Riaru complete version on dlsite but i dont know how to install the dlc into main game. Im depress now lol , pls help this poor soul thanks guys
just paste the dlc over the existing files in the riaru folder. you might want to look for the hongfire translation and decensor version though...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Off-topic and mega loli. Expecting nukage in a few minutes.

Kanrasenpai

Nov 23, 2020
I wonder if there's any way to contact the artist, at least. He's still active on Twitter and Pixiv. May give some insight on what happened to the old man and why he disappeared.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I wonder if there's any way to contact the artist, at least. He's still active on Twitter and Pixiv. May give some insight on what happened to the old man and why he disappeared.
You want to talk to INO ? Dude's been throwing art at Tofu for about 10 years, not much he can do. He probably was just freelancing all the lewds, doubt he knows why Tofu departed this world with a bunch of dead cats and went back to his homeworld in a UFO

Reactions: Onysko

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Next thing we hear is tofu has been transfered into a robot body and needs to explode an asteroid or something

yuklito

Sep 2, 2022
just paste the dlc over the existing files in the riaru folder. you might want to look for the hongfire translation and decensor version though...
Is that a joke? I remember some lad working on decensoring on LAH a decade ago, but someone went and completed it? That character made me so socially awkward and I still think of her when I do the pleasant thing. Almost destroyed my life. Looking forward to revisiting. C:

edit: fulcrum thank you so much, I found it. My dream has come true it seems. If this is my first and last post it either turned out to be a virus and bad things are happening to me, or I exploded in some other way. Occupational hazard.

On topic: nice waiting room! I'll wait with you guys. Anecdote: I once tried to buy a physical copy of a Mu soft game (any) in various store in Akiba and asked the clerks for it, but they didn't have any. The friends I was with disowned me shortly after because they weren't as degenerate as me. Good times.

Last edited:
Reactions: IdarksoulsI