[mu soft] Otome Function - Waiting Room

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
hey kuken and co. Just doing my yearly or so check in to make sure nothing happened here. I kinda miss the old hongfire title tbh. it's actually weird that no other studio did anything similar to hizashi in even remotely as good quality even though everyone that touched that game loved it. Most other touching games didn't even come anywhere close to it.
But Tofu did it and then died, so it might be cursed ....... And Flash is dead, Unity/Unreal kinda blows for touchings too, so we might not get anything like Hizashi ever again

Skarn

Jul 8, 2018
But Tofu did it and then died, so it might be cursed ....... And Flash is dead, Unity/Unreal kinda blows for touchings too, so we might not get anything like Hizashi ever again
It's exactly this kind of stupidity that makes it so easy to know that you will never do anything with your life in the world of video games :)

It is so obvious that you know absolutely nothing about it that it is difficult to consider that it is not a waste of time to try to show you that your judgment is hasty and based on absolutely nothing other than what comes out of your ass.

You have no chance... so grab it :D
and continue to water us with your knowledge full of experience everyone know

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Good to see the trollgod come back and still spew hot non-sense, at least the board gets replies ......

pu55y_sl4yer

Sep 11, 2020
have anyone tried opening that breast zip file yet cuz google keep insisting that file is dangerous and even tho im horny im still scared shit less that shit might fucked up my lap

pu55y_sl4yer

Sep 11, 2020
man i always take a look at this thread once in a while to see if theres any new update, but yea seem like we def wont have the chance to experience one of the best, if not the best h game ever made, what a fking sad timelime we are in

• Sad
Reactions: GCO Crimson

xNezzen

Jan 1, 2022
lol uhh, why are we calling 'Toru' Toru? I was just reading the mu soft about page and while Toru technically does make sense, they clearly put on there that it's pronounced 'Yuki' or fully 'Yukiyoshi.' I haven't followed this anywhere near as long as others so maybe I'm just out of the loop on something. Or are we just not aware of this? It'd be hilarious if it's the latter after who knows how many years.

Anyway, we must not lose hope. The one who has many names, our salvation, will return.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.